Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more prayers sent for you all

Comment

Macie! Great to hear you are laughing! I know through God's grace you are laughing about something! Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family! Brain and family you guys are an inspiration and I pray for God to continue to give you all strenght and to keep you all at peace. God Bless!

Comment

Wow, I'm still praying for her! Hopefully the laughter is a good sign!

Comment

Firm believer in laughter is the best medicine!! Prayers & thoughts continue!! )

Comment

Nothing more beautiful than a child's laugh. Absolutely made my Monday to hear this!

Comment

I think it's good to hear the laughter. Still thinking and praying for y'all. PM sent to you Brian.

Comment

Praying now for your beautiful little girl.

Comment

Proverbs 17:22 - A cheerful heart is good medicine...

Prayers for continued progress.

Comment

Good morning Macie! I agree with Hoop laughter is the best medicine. Prayers always

Comment

Sounds positive! Prayers up for you Macie.

Comment

Morning Macie thanks for bringing a smile to my face this morning with the word of your laughter. The Gremlin and I are still praying for that pizza party. Keep fighting and with God willing for everything to be back to normal for you and your family.

Comment

Macie and Brian,
                          I sit here daily, read every word on this thread. I dont want to speak for everyone, or even anyone, but I will speak for me. You say you should have posted yesterday, we are privilaged that you ever post. Macie's life is nothing that any of us deserve to be a part of, but you have allowed us that pleaseure, and I do mean pleasure. Like I said in the beginning, I read every word, and most days I find myself in tears reading this thread, but I get strenght from you Brian, we all learn what it means to be a father, not just a dad, a father. It may seem that you are blessed daily with Macie's smiles, and are just keeping us updated. The fact is that we are the ones blessed, because we now know what an angel looks like, and we know, what love really means. Brian, you and your wife, and Macie, and your children, you are all saints in my book....

Comment

Originally posted by gywood View Post
                            macie and brian,
                            i sit here daily, read every word on this thread. I dont want to speak for everyone, or even anyone, but i will speak for me. You say you should have posted yesterday, we are privilaged that you ever post. Macie's life is nothing that any of us deserve to be a part of, but you have allowed us that pleaseure, and i do mean pleasure. Like i said in the beginning, i read every word, and most days i find myself in tears reading this thread, but i get strenght from you brian, we all learn what it means to be a father, not just a dad, a father. It may seem that you are blessed daily with macie's smiles, and are just keeping us updated. The fact is that we are the ones blessed, because we now know what an angel looks like, and we know, what love really means. Brian, you and your wife, and macie, and your children, you are all saints in my book....
                            spot on

Comment

Still Praying have a great week Macie!

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers continued

Comment

Working...
                                X