Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuing prayers....

Comment

Still praying for Macie and her family. God Bless y'all.

On another note: The GS is an amazing place. The outpouring of support for Macie and her family has been encouraging to watch. I'm proud to be involved with a group of people so concerned with the needs of others. God bless you all.

Comment

Prayers sent. Keep fighting Macie!

Comment

Prayers sent to the big guy in the sky

---
          -

Sent from my high speed low drag iJoke using Tapatalk

Comment

More prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Still praying for you and your family macie

Comment

reading this for the first time. So sad!! Prayers sent Brain!

Comment

We're still here Macie. Life sometimes gets in our way posting everyday but our thoughts and prayers will never cease.

Comment

Sending prayers for tonight.

Comment

I doubled back to my last post and didn't see any new updates. Anyone hear anything?Continued prayers.

Comment

Sorry guys I haven't updated in awhile.

There really hasn't been much change. Macie is going through what they call sympathetic storming. That is where the brain sends out flashes to her whole body at one time. But the info isn't coordinated in any way so her body stiffens up, her heart rate increases, fever spikes and her breaths per min increase. Her eyes do open during this, but there is no focus. The treatment for this is morphine. Now we are trying to figure out the right dose and timing. Don't want to much, but not often enough and they start again. She is scheduled for a feeding tube insertion on Wednesday. According to the DR's we should have a plan for long term care by the end of the week.

Once again thank each and everyone of you for the thoughts, prayers and support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My heart goes out to you. I don't know what the long term prognosis is, but I'll continue to pray for a FULL recovery. I'm still praying for you and the rest of your family as well. I can't imagine what you're going through and all I can do is pray.

Comment

Continuing prayers....

Comment

Will continue to pray for Macie, and your whole family!

Comment

Working...
                                X