No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Macie! I'm half way done with your surprise. My friend Caroline (she's your age) has been helping me with it and we worked on it this weekend. I think you'll really enjoy it. Hopefully we'll get it done this week!

Comment

Thank you Lord! Prayers continue for complete restoration for you Macie girl. We look for the day we see you running and playing again.

Comment

prayers sent for you all!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
          I realize it's been awhile, sorry. Don't realize how much two parents help each other till one is at home with one kid all the time. If I'm not taking care of Macie and Keili is running Tyler and Harley around then it's vice versa. And no that's not a complaint, just a explanation .

Actually don't know what it means but Macie is doing a lot of smiling this past week. Keili can walk into her room from work and get right in Macies ear and start talking and Macie will grin. Sometimes it's just a grin sometimes is a great big smile. It is the best sight!!!!!

Still no coordinated hand or leg movement. Maybe just a little controlled head movement. Still no sight recognition but that doesn't mean she can't see. Still a little eye tracking. She is still eating through a G-tube. She has limbered up quiet a bit, I picked her up last night and didn't have to much trouble. She is for sure gaining weight!!! My back is telling me that. .

So slowly but surely, at her own pace she may be coming back. Again guys and gals, I can't thank you enough for being here for Macie and the rest of us. I still read her every post and hope that one day we can make a state wide tour and meet each and every one of you. Thanks again.

Brian
          I am thrilled that these improvements are happening! They may appear to be "little" but are a great sign! God is good!

Macie,
          You keep on keepin on sweetie!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
            Thank you Lord! Prayers continue for complete restoration for you Macie girl. We look for the day we see you running and playing again.
            X2

Good afternoon and prayers continued

Comment

Praying for all you guys.

Comment

sent..good luck

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                  I realize it's been awhile, sorry. Don't realize how much two parents help each other till one is at home with one kid all the time. If I'm not taking care of Macie and Keili is running Tyler and Harley around then it's vice versa. And no that's not a complaint, just a explanation .

Actually don't know what it means but Macie is doing a lot of smiling this past week. Keili can walk into her room from work and get right in Macies ear and start talking and Macie will grin. Sometimes it's just a grin sometimes is a great big smile. It is the best sight!!!!!

Still no coordinated hand or leg movement. Maybe just a little controlled head movement. Still no sight recognition but that doesn't mean she can't see. Still a little eye tracking. She is still eating through a G-tube. She has limbered up quiet a bit, I picked her up last night and didn't have to much trouble. She is for sure gaining weight!!! My back is telling me that. .

So slowly but surely, at her own pace she may be coming back. Again guys and gals, I can't thank you enough for being here for Macie and the rest of us. I still read her every post and hope that one day we can make a state wide tour and meet each and every one of you. Thanks again.

Brian
                  Macie, I've been gone for a while and couldn't wait to get back and see how our Sweetheart is doing. I Praise God for your Smiles and ask him for many more and bigger ones. You watch Mom and Dad, I'm sure that their smiling back at you. Let's play a game,"Who Smiles the Largest and Longest". I bet Macie can!!!!

Brian, more small steps and you know where that leads! God is moving in y'alls lives and there is going to be a "Suddenly" on day soon and we'll all (Macie included) set around a camp fire and discuss how good God is!!!!

Thanks for the report and keep them coming.

In Him Who Is Able, God's Love

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers continued

Comment

Prayer sent, God bless.

Comment

Prayers for Macie.

Comment

Good morning Macie. I am glad there has been more improvements for you and your family. The Gremlin and I are still praying for that Pizza Party. I am thanking we can go to Big Lous Pizza and have the 42" pizza.

Comment

Prayers continue. I hope you are having a great week Macie!

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers continued

Comment

Good afternoon Macie, are you having a good afternoon? It's almost weekend, hope you can get out and spend some time outside. Keep watching Mom and Dad and give them a big smile from you to all of us on the GS.

Praying for you. looking forward to eating Pizza with you.

Brian, could you get Macie outside and in the water sprinkler, just a thought?

Y'all have a GREAT weekend. GOD BLESS!!!!
                                Last edited by BowCrazy; 06-01-2012, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X