No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just trying to make sense of it all. I mean I've accepted the fact that it was a freak deal where a bunch of things came together at the wrong time, I understand that. But there has to be a reason for parents to have watch their child lay in bed day in and day out and seem to be in discomfort. Yes, Macie has days or moments that she seems peaceful. But the majority of the time she looks to be uncomfortable. God is in control, I accept that now and forever.

Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
      I am just trying to make sense of it all. I mean I've accepted the fact that it was a freak deal where a bunch of things came together at the wrong time, I understand that. But there has to be a reason for parents to have watch their child lay in bed day in and day out and seem to be in discomfort. Yes, Macie has days or moments that she seems peaceful. But the majority of the time she looks to be uncomfortable. God is in control, I accept that now and forever.

Brian.
      You may never be able to make sense of it until you get to heaven. It could be though that you are going to be an inspiration for some parents that may be in your shoes one day. May even be somebody here, and seeing you handle this and be there for Macie will help them to do the same. I still pray for you all daily.

Comment

Hang in there...

Comment

Good morning Macie!! Prayers sent for the whole family

Comment

Good morning Macie, have a great day baby girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
              Brian - Get so close to God you can hear His heartbeat. I can see that Gentile mother that wouldn't leave Him alone and He healed her little girl.
              We will continue to pray for Macie and for her loving family.
              This is so true Brian! If we seek him we'll NEVER miss him. Seek him with your whole heart and you'll get peace and comfort about this along with some (probably not all, for some reason he never shows us all at one time. But that's up to him!) of the answers.

I personally don't think you've missed him, it's just natural for you to have these thoughts, fears and doubts but replace them with Praise and Thanksgiving, (1 Thes, 5:18) that sounds weird and strange but replace the doubt (from the enemy) with Worship that will assist to get closer to Him and relieve the doubts, fears and questions.

Never look at this like you're alone, we're as a family here for you and willing to pray and help in any way, ANY WAY. Feel free to contact me any time day or night for anything and I know of others on here that feel the same!!!!

I know it sounds different but look how Macie has united us in prayer and and showing the Love of God to one another. All of us are stronger in our faith and relationships because of Macie, and I know that as a father I'm following the example that you've shown in your strength and leadership of the family you've given in this situation.

As TMAG said we're gonna storm heaven and bring our request before the King and keep on and on and on. If I know one thing God is faithful and just and will answer us!!!!

Macie we love you and are praying for you and Mom and Dad and the rest of the family.

God Bless!
              Last edited by BowCrazy; 04-18-2012, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Macie, I hope your week has been great! I send prayers everyday asking God to bring you and your family peace and comfort. God bless you and your family!

Comment

Praying for you all still every day. Hang in there Brian.

Comment

You may not be able to make sense of it, but she has definitely got me praying more than I have in years.

Prayers continue.

Comment

Praying for you all as always...

Comment

Just checking in, Macie and family, you are still in our prayers

Comment

Hey Macie girl, have a great day and an awesome weekend!

Comment

TGIF Good morning Macie!! Still praying

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              You may not be able to make sense of it, but she has definitely got me praying more than I have in years.

Prayers continue.
                              And maybe that is the good in all this.

Brian

Comment

The pump adjustment seems to be working good. Macie hasn't been grinding her teeth nearly as much and her limbs are a lot more flexible. She's had a pretty good week so far

Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X