Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well good mornin' Lil Miss!

Today is my birthday. Heck with a cake... I'm tickled just sharing a smile and a prayer with you and your folks! :O)

-Sackett-

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers sent

Comment

Happy birthday CM Sackett, Macie's is coming up on May 6th. I know right now she would have a list a mile long. She would be reminding us everyday, several times, that her b-day was coming up. When she would see something on TV or think of something she wanted, she would get up quietly and go to the computer. Find your list and add it to it, then ask to print it out. She could go through a whole thing of ink by herself. And you can bet, on May 7th she was starting her Christmas List. She is happy with the simplest things, but always wanted everything.

Macie had a decent weekend. Today she seemed agitated, once again couldn't find anything wrong. Put movies in, read to her, even Tyler (brother) got in on the act and watched a Disney movie with her. Not even a warm bath helped, she is still agitated. This is the hardest part, can't stand to see her like this.

Brian

Comment

Praying for all of you guys, Brian...most of all that someday you, heck all of us, will be able to make some sense of why Macie and your family has had to go through this valley in this old craziness we call life. I can't help but fell every time I pray for Macie and your family, that God is saying, " just wait...I have a plan". I sure don't have any idea what that means. We all hope that one day real soon, Macie will just sit up and be back to her old self and we can all meet her and hug the little princess we have all become so attached to...God doesn't make mistakes and He sure doesn't give us anything we can't handle...you, Kelly and Tyler are just amazing...your strength, courage and faith make me feel ashamed sometimes when I have a "bad" day. Keep up the fight and remember, we are all here praying continually and a phone call or PM away if you ever need anything! Can't wait to see Gods plan

Comment

Praying for comfort for Macie and family.

Comment

prayers going up

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                I think that is part of my problem. I want to be there by her side. I just can't take off for that reason. She has another Dr appt. on Monday so I'll be off then. It's a dang if you do, dang if you don't situation.

Brian
                I pray God lets you win a lotto so you can stay by her side brother. Your family has been through enough in my eyes.

Comment

Thinkin about you and your family Macie

Comment

Can't sleep tonight. I just keep tossing and turning praying today Macie will be relaxed...

Comment

Praying for positive visit with the Dr today and comfort for Macie as she travels.

Comment

prayer sent

Comment

Sending more prayer your way Macie, I hope you have a wonderful week!

Comment

Macie it's going to be a great week! Prayer are sent up for you sweet little girl!

Comment

Good morning Macie!! Prayers sent

Comment

Still praying.

Comment

Working...
                                X