Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Leo.

Macie is doing good. Urine sample came back negative. So still not sure what the fever was but it is staying down.

Brian
    Great report on the test results, praying for complete healing for you Macie girl.

Y'all have a great evening!

Comment

Thinking about you little darling. Hope that fever leaves you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by The "Juan" 12 View Post
        Hey Brian, my name is Leo. Just went through this whole thread from the beginning n read it!! First off, I just wanna say sorry for everything little Macie and yall have to go through, sometimes God has unclear ways of showing us what plans He has for us. But let me tell, after reading everything, your baby girl is a true inspiration to me. She's a brave fighter and I can tell she won't give up! As for you, your probably one of the strongest men I know after reading everything. You define what a man is! Your wife is just as strong of a woman!! My heart really hurts knowing that when Macie is in pain you can't help. But I guarantee by you reading everyone's thoughts n prayers to her, she feels better and knows how much people care about her. I hope and pray Macie will pull through. I pray that God continues to give you and your family strength everyday to get through whatever the day brings. I pray that God puts his healing hands upon yalls hurt. Brian sir, like I said, your babygirl is a true inspiration to me. May God walk along side your family always and take care of yall. Take care of yourself sir, and God Bless.

Leo
        Well spoken my young friend. Well spoken.

My prayers will continue for Macie.

Comment

Well it's not the big day I am looking for, but on Saturday hopefully Macie will be at the lease that she so loves. I CAN'T WAIT!! Even going to figure out a way to get her on the 4 wheeler, if not for just for a min ride. If you missed it before, she would ride in a big oval, in no more than 2nd gear for hours. She would go just far enough that we wouldn't be able to see her and then come back. Remember, its a east Texas club and everyone camps in the same area. Everyone, would watch her and listen to her sing while riding. If a car was moving, she would stop. No matter how far away. I still tear up thinking about it, but it is one of the best memories I have of her. She would throw a fit on Sunday, when it was time to pack up. Man what I would give to see that again. One day.

Thanks for letting me share
          Brian

Comment

Have fun on the weekend Macie. Hope you get to take that four wheeler ride. Still prayin for you all n

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              Well it's not the big day I am looking for, but on Saturday hopefully Macie will be at the lease that she so loves. I CAN'T WAIT!! Even going to figure out a way to get her on the 4 wheeler, if not for just for a min ride. If you missed it before, she would ride in a big oval, in no more than 2nd gear for hours. She would go just far enough that we wouldn't be able to see her and then come back. Remember, its a east Texas club and everyone camps in the same area. Everyone, would watch her and listen to her sing while riding. If a car was moving, she would stop. No matter how far away. I still tear up thinking about it, but it is one of the best memories I have of her. She would throw a fit on Sunday, when it was time to pack up. Man what I would give to see that again. One day.

Thanks for letting me share
              Brian
              By His Grace and by His Hand.

Comment

Food for thought...

As we celebrate the resurrection of Christ, I think about when they crucified Jesus. On that Friday, it was the darkest, most painful, discouraging day of His life. In fact, it was so bad that He sweat drops of blood. It looked as if His enemies had gotten the best of Him. But God had other plans. They put Him in the grave on Friday, celebrating their victory, but Sunday morning it was a different story. The grave could not hold Him! Death couldn't contain Him! The forces of darkness couldn't stop Him! On the third day, He came out of the grave and said, "I was dead, but now I am alive forevermore!"

One principle that the resurrection teaches us is that God will always finish what He started. No matter how dark it looks, no matter how long it's been, no matter how many people are trying to push you down; if you will stay in faith, God will always take you from Friday to Sunday. He will always complete what He started in you and your family!

We love y'all.

~Michael

Comment

Have fun at lease Macie prayers sent

Comment

Have fun pretty girl! Can't wait to hear about what you and your family did this weekend! Happy Easter sweet girl!

Brian, enjoy this weekend! Thoughts for you and yours!

Comment

Part of what Jesus died and rose again for was not only salvation for all us sinners but also HEALING. Just because most of us don't walk in that blessing doesn't mean it isn't God's will for us to be healed. No sickness and disease can stay on our bodies and we can be put back to how we were just as God made us.

I continue to walk in that blessing and declare and decree that little Macie also walk in the same and be supernaturally healed from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet just as God intended. I expect it, in Jesus' name.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky t View Post
                        part of what jesus died and rose again for was not only salvation for all us sinners but also healing. Just because most of us don't walk in that blessing doesn't mean it isn't god's will for us to be healed. No sickness and disease can stay on our bodies and we can be put back to how we were just as god made us.

I continue to walk in that blessing and declare and decree that little macie also walk in the same and be supernaturally healed from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet just as god intended. I expect it, in jesus' name.
                        amen! Amen! Amen!

Comment

God Bless you, Macie and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
                            Part of what Jesus died and rose again for was not only salvation for all us sinners but also HEALING. Just because most of us don't walk in that blessing doesn't mean it isn't God's will for us to be healed. No sickness and disease can stay on our bodies and we can be put back to how we were just as God made us.

I continue to walk in that blessing and declare and decree that little Macie also walk in the same and be supernaturally healed from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet just as God intended. I expect it, in Jesus' name.
                            Praying in agreement! Touch her Lord.

Comment

Amen!

Comment

up

Comment

Working...
                                X