• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL "you wanna see drainage? I got your drainage right here!"

Comment

Originally posted by C9H13NO3 View Post
      LOL "you wanna see drainage? I got your drainage right here!"
      Keili and l laughed so loud the kids came down stairs to see what was so funny. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
        God Bless Macie, guess you showed him didn't you. I got a good laugh out of that! Praying for you and Mom and Dad.

Brian, is it normal for her to cough or is this something that she has just started doing?
        Every now and then she will cough or gag on her saliva. So far she has been blessed that she hasn't gotten a cold. Our old house (1920) is pretty drafty and I was really worried about it. But so far so good. So really it is something that she does every couple of days. The Dr actually said that the drainage actually looked like iodine. Which he said could be because they use it during the surgery. I guess it built up between the skin and the pump and has to go somewhere. Wouldn't be such a big deal in a fat guy like me. but she is so skinny that there isn't any room with the pump in there.

Brian

Comment

Prayers up. Good morning sweetheart.

Comment

Praying for y'all.

Comment

I guess she is more aware of what's going on than we might think. That was purty funny. She must not like the 1 1/2 drive either. Good news is she's back home safely and there's no infection. Prayers up for little Macie this morning.

Comment

Good morning macie!! Praying still

Comment

up

Comment

Good night Macie. Saying prayers for ya.

Comment

Hope you have a great weekend Macie!!! Still sending prayers up for you and your family!

Comment

Prayers up ms macie goodnight

Comment

The drainage seems to be slowing down pretty quickly. Hopefully it will heal up by Thursday. She has had a good weekend so far. It was just me and her yesterday, I had the pleasure of changing my first dirty diaper by myself. Wasn't pleasent or as smooth as mom or the nurse but we made it.

Brian

Comment

Prayers coming

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                              The drainage seems to be slowing down pretty quickly. Hopefully it will heal up by Thursday. She has had a good weekend so far. It was just me and her yesterday, I had the pleasure of changing my first dirty diaper by myself. Wasn't pleasent or as smooth as mom or the nurse but we made it.

Brian
                              What an awesome daddy!!

Good morning Macie! Prayers continued

Comment

You da man Brian, Daddy duty all the way!

Good morning Macie! The sun is shining today, just for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X