No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I have pictured in my mind all along for Macie. I have seen it before with a friend of mine who opened his eyes after days of no response. Brian, you know what prayer can do and we do too. Our prayers continue for Macie and you all for His touch to make it happen. Hang on brother, this ride could get better by the day. Keep praying over your baby girl and don't worry about the tears, they come from your heart.

Comment

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
        So I'm standing next to Macie's bed with our Pastor this afternoon. Macie is as relaxed as I have seen her, sound asleep. As Pastor and I talked we both stared at Macie just taking in her beautiful face. After a few minutes we hit a lull in the conversation and became lost in thought. And about that time Macie SMILED!!!! Now if your like me, calm down. It very well could have been a involuntary muscle movment. BUTTTTTT, JUST MAYBE, it was a sign. But guys and gals let me tell you, that was almost 5 hours ago and I am just know able to see enough to type this. It was the most awesome sight I have seen since the birth of my kids. Dang, I love to see her smile!!!

Brian
        This is so moving to read! We will keep y'all in our prayers!

Comment

They are with her they will help her. Prayers sent. Macie hang tuff young lady and keep smileing.
          Attached Files

Comment

The wife and i just caught up. It was a SMILE! Praying for more to come!!!

Comment

Now I'm smiling with watery eyes. Awesome to hear! Have a great week end Macie and family. Brian, I sent you a PM. I'm not online at home, so I won't be able to check back until Monday. Prayers continue for you and Macie and the rest of the family.

Comment

That smile sure brightened my day. Prayers going out for you all.

Comment

Good news Brian, although it brings tears to my eyes too. Continued prayers for your angel.

Comment

Macie, Prayers continue for you

Comment

So awesome!! Praying hard for you Macie!!

Comment

That was great to read today, Brian! Still praying.

Comment

Originally posted by Scribner Lite View Post
                          I too am having trouble seeing to type!!

Good morning MACIE!! Praying for a miracle!!!
                          I got that same thing in my eye as well.

Stay strong sweetie!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                            So I'm standing next to Macie's bed with our Pastor this afternoon. Macie is as relaxed as I have seen her, sound asleep. As Pastor and I talked we both stared at Macie just taking in her beautiful face. After a few minutes we hit a lull in the conversation and became lost in thought. And about that time Macie SMILED!!!! Now if your like me, calm down. It very well could have been a involuntary muscle movment. BUTTTTTT, JUST MAYBE, it was a sign. But guys and gals let me tell you, that was almost 5 hours ago and I am just know able to see enough to type this. It was the most awesome sight I have seen since the birth of my kids. Dang, I love to see her smile!!!

Brian
                            Wow!!! That is just awesome!!!! Everyday is a step closer...I still believe you will heal 100% one day Macie! Sending more prayers up...

Comment

Praying that the smile is just her taking that first step!

Comment

Thanks Brian that just made my day...more Prayers sent. God bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X