Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Good day today. Put Macie in her chair and let her sit on the back porch while Tyler and I cleaned and mowed the yard. Wind got a little chilly for her so didn't stay to long. But I think the sun shine and smell of fresh cut grass did her some good

Brian
    I think fresh cut grass does anybody good, especially in conjunction with time spent outside. Also glad to hear y'all are going to make it to 'Nanza.

Chris

Comment

Good afternoon Macie hope you are enjoying your weekend! Prayers continued

Comment

Had the most real dream that Macie sat up and was hungry. Bless her heart, she couldn't figure out why we were all so happy.

Brian

Comment

hopefully that dream comes true! Prayers up this morning for all of y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1 View Post
            Xs 2!
            Still thinking of and praying for you little angel..cold up here but you always warm our hearts<><

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1 View Post
              Yep! It would be wonderful if it was a premonition rather than only a dream! Prayers continue.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                Had the most real dream that Macie sat up and was hungry. Bless her heart, she couldn't figure out why we were all so happy.

Brian
                Man, that would be the best gift of all! Prayers for you Macie!

Comment

Hope that dream comes true soon. Macie we are all still praying for you, hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful week!

Comment

Originally posted by Loreva13 View Post
                    Hope that dream comes true soon. Macie we are all still praying for you, hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful week!
                    X2

Comment

Just found out we have to be a the medical center at 0530 for Macie's Baclofin pump surgery. That means we have to leave about 4:00 . Keili is going to be a bear tomorrow. :0. But on the bright side, bet we don't have to deal with traffic.

Brian

Comment

Prayers Up

Comment

Best of luck with the pump Macie. Thanks for the update Brian.

Comment

Good news about the pump.

Brian I believe that dream will come true. I have faith in a Healing God, don't give up Hope.

Macie, glad you got to go outside, I hope you get more trips out soon. Looking forward to seeing you at Nanza.

Comment

Good luck tomorrow Macie! Send extra prayers up for you tonight!!!

Comment

prayers will be sent ........just read what happend im so sorry you are having to go through something like that with your little girl .....god bless her

Comment

Working...
                                X