Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Done with the spinal tap. She has to lay flat for a couple of hours. Dr is very excited about getting pump back in. Already looking at the 31st. Of course it depends on results.

Brian
    Glad that went well Ms. Macie. You are still in our prayers every night baby girl. I love me some pizza, too.

Comment

Still in our prayers....

Comment

Having Spaghetti today and we all are always thinking of you sweetheart! Praying for wonderful results Macie!!!<><

Comment

Hello Macie, have a great evening and sweet dreams.

Comment

Brian, I don't want to seem presumptious, but are y'all speaking God's word over your child? Sometimes when we say we're praying we may not be speaking the scriptures that are needed to break whatever grip that has a hold of that child. You may be. Like I say, I don't want to overstep. Here's a prayer I pray a lot for people who are ill. It is based entirely on the word of God. Pray something like this over Macie every day. In faith. Get your Bible and choose the scriptures that may fit your situation better if you feel this one doesn't. YOU have been given the authority by Jesus to break this off of her.

"Father, I believe it's Your will that Macie be in health. I believe that by the stripes of Jesus she is healed. Your Word is health and life to her body and it will accomplish that which You please and purpose. Father, I thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross to provide salvation and healing for her. I thank You for the authority You have given me in Jesus' name, a name more powerful than any other name that exists. The name of Jesus is greater than the neurological disorder that is in Macie's body illegally. In the authority and power of Jesus' name, this disorder MUST LEAVE HER BODY. According to Proverbs 4:20, Your words are health to her flesh, and according to Isaiah 55:11 Your spoken Word will effectively accomplish what it was sent to accomplish. I speak in Jesus' name that by His stripes she is healed according to 1 Peter 2:24, and I believe she is receiving her healing. I thank You, Father, that You love Macie and have provided healing for her as part of her inheritance. In Jesus name I pray. Amen."

Again, brother, not wanting to step on any toes, but we all love y'all and are just trying to help.
            Last edited by Ricky T; 01-13-2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Good afternoon Macie and family! Sending prayers to you and your family!

Comment

Prayers sent for you all today

Comment

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend thus far Macie!!! We are still by your side sending prayers up!

Comment

Good Sunday evening Macie, may you sleep well tonight and may your healing continue in a mighty way.

Comment

Well took the big kids to the rifle match at TCU in Fort Worth this weekend. Had our baby sitter from when the kids were younger to watch Macie. They did great. But I think it was hard on all of us. The kids shot pretty bad and Keili and I argued all weekend. Not bad, just weren't our usual happy selves. For the past 7 years we have drug Macie to shooting matches, this was the first with out her. I was hard. But we will overcome it.

Brian

Comment

still praying for you all! GOD BLESS.

Comment

Prayers continue of course for Macie.

Brian it was good to meet you and your family up here in Ft. Worth yesterday. Sure wish I could have met Macie but I understand the circumstances. May God bless everyone.

Comment

Continued prayers for your family

Comment

Happy Monday Macie!!! Think of you everyday and say a prayer for you.

Comment

Prayers still going up for you, Macie.

Comment

Working...
                                X