No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Macie praying that the MRI shows no infection! Praying you wake up and come home for good

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
      Off to the medical center for Macie's MRI. Hopefully it comes back clear with no infection.
      Praying in agreement with my brother, thank you Lord.

Comment

Prayers continue fro Macie and the rest of your family

Comment

I haven't been on in a long while Macie but I think and pray for you every day. I also hope your brother and sister are doing well also.

We all love you.

Comment

Prayers sent for you Brian. Lord please keep the MRI clear of any infection.

Comment

Hope we get a good report. Keep us posted.
              Still praying for you and your family.

Comment

Still praying for you everyday, Macie!

Comment

Good morning Macie, I hope your day is BLESSED!!!

Comment

Good Morning Macie! More prayers for you!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Brian, we're all here, with open ears and loving hearts ... ramble all you want.

More prayers going up for all of you!

Comment

Prayers up for a good MRI.

Comment

I pray that the angle Raphael will look over and heal you and Macie.

The name means "God Heals."

Archangel Raphael is the archangel that supervises healers and healing for all Earth’s population. It’s sensible for everyone to call upon Archangel Raphael for his help in healing.

Ask Raphael for help when you are in any kind of pain, whether it is physical, emotional romantic, intellectual or spiritual. He will somehow inspire you with sudden ideas and thoughts giving you just the right information to help the healing. Pay attention to and then follow these angelic answers to your prayers.

When asked for healing assistance, Raphael surrounds and nurtures people with the emerald green light of his halo. Green is the color of healing and clairvoyant people may see emerald green sparkles when Raphael is around.

Except for situations where the person’s death or illness is part of their overall divine plan, Archangel Raphael will energetically supply whatever is needed to promote healing. It’s important to note He will not always swoop in and heal everything right away. He could let you know that your negative thoughts have created this illness and to get rid of it, you must change your thinking. Hand over old anger to him for cleansing in the light. When this anger is gone, you will feel much more at peace and the effects of rage and anger in your body can be healed.

Raphael coaches and motivates healers whispering instructions into the ears of doctors, surgeons, psychologists, nurses and other caregivers including scientists. His intervention helps scientists in making breakthroughs in medical cures.

Ask for Raphael’s participation to promote healing in rocky marriages, addiction, grief and loss, family relationships and stressful lifestyles. Simply say his name or make a specific request: "Archangel Raphael, please come to my side and help me feel better about [issue]. Please surround me in your healing energy and guide my actions and thoughts so that I am healed."
                            Attached Files

Comment

Good morning Macie, hope all goes well today. Brian you guys can get on here and "ramble" all you want, that's what we are here for. Hoping and praying every day right along side you.

Comment

My wife and I continue to send prayer up for you Macie and your family. Our thoughts are with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X