Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. D View Post
    I think you did just fine HC. Good afternoon Ms. Macie. Making my daily stop to check on you and still praying for you to wake up soon. It would be a great Christmas gift for us all.
    Uncle Tim feels the same as Uncle Darrell, you waking up would be the greatest Christmas gift we ever had.

Comment

Still sending prayers Macie and family.

Comment

Still praying for gods healing hands to touch Miss Macie and heal her

Comment

Well there isn't much change in Macie's condition. Medically there isn't much else they can do for her. Looks like we will be taking her home Monday. It will be good to be a family again but saddened at the fact there isn't anything else they can do for her. You all have been so wonderful in the past 126 days. The prayers and support have been overwhelming. I know we can count on you to continue the prayers for a miracle and hope one day Macie will again drive us all crazy with her whining or constantly being hungry.
          Thanks again
          Brian

Comment

Brian,
            Prayers continuing for your sweet angel and all of you. If there's anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

Brian, there may not be anything "medically" the doctors think they can do for her. Don't let that doubt and unbelief creep into your thinking. Our God is so much bigger than that. You keep positive and declaring good things over your child.

And Macie, if you hear ANYBODY saying anything negative about your condition, you just hold on to the fact that Daddy God is WAY bigger and stronger than those doctors. You keep fighting with your Spirit to wake up and show the world how our God loves us and doesn't want anything bad to happen to us. I love you too, Sweetie.

Comment

Sorry but I have to share.
                I am sitting here with Macie feeling really down about there not being anything else the hospital can do. Reading the GS, in tears, just really feeling sorry for myself. Well I had sent out a mass text about her coming home and realized that our Pastor wasn't on it. So I sent one to him. He responded and we began texting back and forth. I became even more emotional and told him I felt I was really running out of patience. I then recieved this from him "I don't doubt that at all. That's the other reason we will keep praying. Remember semper fi" Guys and Gals I sat up and my chair and had about ten different feelings. I really can't explain it, but coming from my pastor, was really moving. Took me back to a bad day I was having in Japan back in 1992. I was a Lance Corporal in charge of the welding shop at MCAS Iwakuni Japan, having a bad day. Our Master Gunny pulled me aside and gave me a good ol pat on the back and a 5 min pep talk and ended it with Semper Fi. I will never forget that. When he walked away I felt like I could take on the world. And threee months later I was meritoriously promoted to Corporal. I just had that exact feeling when I read the text from Pastor. Sorry for rambling.

Semper Fi everybody.

Brian

Comment

Not rambling brother of another mother. I know what you mean all to well on that one!!! When I broke my back from a bad jump and was in the hospital for moths by Platoon Sgt came in and did the same. A month later I walked out of the hospital after hearing for months that I would never walk again.

~Michael

Comment

Ramble all you want, brother. Ramble all you want.

Prayers sent for Macie and you and your family.

Comment

Like said Brian ramble on! We all have open ears and will listen to anything you have to say. I hope things go smooth on Monday, take your baby home.. Enjoys having her home in whatever capacity she may be in. Keep that faith Brian, we all have. Thinking bout ya macie! Hope you have a good night.

Comment

Good Morning Macie!!! Prayers Sent up for you!!!

Comment

Off to the medical center for Macie's MRI. Hopefully it comes back clear with no infection.

Comment

Father, continue to give Brian patience. Your will be done. Amen

Brian, read James 1:1-6, it talks about being joyful in times of trial. It talks about patience being perfected. I know its hard to be joyful at times like these but i also know by reading that your faith is good. Anyway, these verses came to mind. God bless yall and ill continue to pray.

Sent from my LG-P505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Morning Macie......Continuing prayers!!!!!

Comment

Continued prayers for Macie and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X