No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I apologize for missing this for so long. This is a heartbreaking thread don't think I've cried that much in years! Brian, you and Kelli are amazing parents and I hope you know that. Your strength and faith is testament alone to what kind of people you are and your children are blessed to have you. Our thoughts and prayers will be with Macie every second of every day. We haven't met Macie yet but coming from you two that girl has lots of fight in her no doubt. Baby steps are where it starts. She's got 4 more praying for her from her on out

Comment

Morning Macie, have a great day

Comment

More prayers going up for you, Macie!

Comment

Good morning Macie
          and the rest of you too...

Comment

Morning Macie and family!

Comment

Good Morning Macie! Still praying

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Morning Sunshine!

Comment

My prayers continue for you and your family

Comment

Good Morning Macie! I too love to be outside when its cold although this morning the frost was everywhere!! My dog Bling thought it necessary to jump in my car I guess she wanted to get out the cold and go to work with me!!! Silly dog!!
                      My thoughts and prayers are always with you and your family! Keep being strong sweetheart!

Comment

Sending more prayer up for you Macie!!!

Comment

Hi Macie, still praying for you sweetheart!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                            Well in typical Macie fashion, she has been running a slight fever. With the cold weather the heat is turned up and her room is very hot. So the CNA has been opening the window during the day. Macie loves to be outside no matter what the weather. She would argue about coming in, while her teeth chatered and lips were blue. So I guess the fever is her way of comunicating and getting her way.

Brian
                            You go girl!

Comment

To Macie's parents:

I try to read this thread, and get an update on Macie, everyday, hoping to hear miraculous news. Unfortunately, I cannot get through the thread without tears coming to my eyes. I have a 2 year old, who is rambunctious as all get out, and I cannot imagine something happening to her. You two are a rock, and words from me, cannot express how sorry I am, how much pain you must be going through. I dont know if this is the right thing to post, but I dont actually know what to post. I wish that I had the words to make you feel better, to make Macie well, to make all of this go away. I dont, and for that I am sorry. The only words that I can say are those to the big man upstairs, and ask, plead, and pray for your little girl, because I could not imagine how I would react. Thank you for keeping us updated and helping me not to take time for granted. Thank you for also helping me to become a better daddy, and not worrying about the little stuff that does not matter. Thank you.

To Macie:

I pray for you every day, little princess. I know I am a stranger, but you get well little girl, you understand me. You can do it. Your mommy and daddy need you to. You defy the odds, and the doctors. You are an Angel of God, and you, your family, and your friends need you to pull through. Never let those doctors tell you that you wont get better. You can do it. You are stronger than us all, and you have brought a bunch of strangers together. You have the magic. You let us see it. When you can bring a bunch of grown men, who have never met you, to tears, that is something special. So I will say it again, You get better. You get better. You get better. You get better. Have a great evening and a restful nights sleep. You get better little girl.

Comment

more prayers for the whole family. Stay strong!!

Comment

Working...
                                X