Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
    Still praying for you Macie. It amazes me how many times a day I think about a little girl I've never met.
    X2

Comment

Brian - I'm sorry it took me so long to see this thread. I don't get on that often and was only on because I was stressing trying to arrange a hunt next week. Seeing what you, Macie, Keili and the rest of your family have been dealing with this summer puts things in perspective. I have a 10 year old daughter as well, and I can't imagine the strength it has taken to get you all through this journey. I will have you all in my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
        Still praying for you Macie. It amazes me how many times a day I think about a little girl I've never met.
        Same here

Comment

Continued prayers for Macie and your family

Comment

Prayers up this afternoon. Hope you are resting comfortably today, Macie.

Comment

Prayers up Macie.

Comment

Hey Everyone,

This is Keili, Brians wife. I used to complain because Brian was always on the computer or his phone looking at stuff on here all the time. Now I see why he has done and still does do it. All of you have been so wonderful to our family, and you don't know us. When I moved to Texas, from California, I was quickly informed of how close knit each community is. It struck me as odd because, in California, if people didn't know you, they definitely wouldn't help you. Now, with us living in a small community and having gone through this horrible ordeal, I have grown to love this closeness and intend to make sure to help wherever I can. So, I am on here today to tell you ALL how much our family appreciates ALL of the generosity and prayers you have ALL sent to Macie. Everyday Brian tells me that you have sent more messages of prayer and support our way. We could never repay any of you for the things you have done for Macie or us. Thank you ALL for everything.

Keili Gardner

Comment

Your welcome and prayers continue.

Comment

You are very welcome Keili! More prayers for Macie!

Comment

Keili - Texas is just that way, and has been like this all my life. Lot of tears shed and prayers said over your beautiful little girl on this site as well as many a home and church house. I keep waiting for the post telling all of us that Macie is up and walking around the room. What a glorius day that will be. Our prayers continue for Macie and your family, may He give the healing we seek and comfort needed as we wait.

Hey Macie - Good afternoon baby girl!
                      Last edited by Tmag; 11-17-2011, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Prayers continue for the little angel!!! And we will continue with thousands more for your daughter!!!

Comment

Still praying and thinking of y'all.

Comment

I think we'd ALL love to see Macie, you & Brian at Bownanza next year!

Checkin in daily to read the updates & sendin up more prayers for y'all!

sent from my Time Waster usin TapaTalk

Comment

Keili we are still praying for Macie, you, and Brian and the rest of the family. We're still here and praying for you Macie.

Comment

Macie is always in our thoughts and prayers as well as your family. God bless you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X