X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up again

sent from my Time Waster usin TapaTalk

Comment

Prayers sent Brian and family. I could not imagine how you guys are managing. God has a special place for you already picked out besides him. God bless you and your family.

Comment

We are hear for you brother. Call if you need anything. 2817053749

Chew'in up life..

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family..

Comment

Keep the faith Brian! My family and I are still praying for you guys all the time! I know this isn't the news+ youi and wife did not wan't to here, but like you said, this is "medically". God's plan may be totally different.

Comment

Still praying.

Comment

This breaks my heart for your precious little girl and also for you and Kelli, Brian. I will continue my prayer vigil for you guys. I am so saddened by your disaapointing news.

Comment

Continued prayers.... Hang tough, Brian...
                  Lesto!!

Comment

More Prayers for you Brian, Kelli and Little Macie... Hang in there guys. Trust in Him.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                      This is definately not the news I was hoping to read.
                      You are all in my prayers.
                      X2

Continued prayers!!

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                        Father, You are the great physican. You know whats going on here. Brian and his family believe You can heal macie. I know You are still in the miracle business and if there ever was a time for one, this is it. I ask Father that You touch little macie and show how great and awesome You are. Father also strengthen this family. I ask in Your Son Jesus Christ most Holy and precious name, AMEN

Amen

Comment

Brian, as mentioned above we're going through this with you, we are here because of the Love of God and the Love for a TBH family. We're continually praying for you and your family.

Macie, remember that God Loves you and that there is a lot of folks praying for you to get better!!

Comment

I believe!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                              I believe!
                              Me too

Brian, we love you all and send continued prayers.

Comment

Brian, I have no words. Only prayers for your family and for Macie.

Comment

Working...
                                X