No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a good daddy Brian. Continued prayers from Katy.

Comment

Hey that's some great news, be encouraged....and Macie you don't give up fighting either, we are all praying for you!

Comment

Keep fighting, Macie! And you too, Brian. More prayers sent for y'all.

Comment

Good news! Keep it coming.

Comment

Prayers sent, stay strong brotha

Comment

Prayers from the panhandle tonight... for beautiful little Macie and her family!

Comment

Prayers and more prayers! Thank you Jesus for the good news from the MRI!

Comment

Glad to hear the good news on the MRI.
                  Still praying for y'all.

Comment

Well back to surgery. It was a CT Scan not ultra sound, sorry. Anyway it showed a fairly large Abscess. They are going to cut it open and drain it. Im starting to thing they are using her as a pin cushion.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad they figured it out, but I am sorry she has to go through even more. Prayers for you all this morning.

Comment

Hope it goes quick and will keep'em going up.

Comment

Guy and gals I've been up all night fighting with weather to tell y'all this or not. You've been here since day one so not going to keep news from you.

Nero came in last night to discusse MRI some more. It shows that Macie's brain has shrunk which means that the outer portion has died off. The only portion giving off any pulses is the brain stem, which controls involuntary stuff, heart, breathing blinking etc. Medically there is nothing that says it will ever change. She will be in the state she is in now and continue to fight infections

Now I said Medically!! Don't think for one moment that we have given up faith and don't believe in miracles. So keep the prayers coming and if you don't mind saying a few for Keili, she is of course devastated by this. Not sure what the next step is but will keep you informed. Sorry to put this on y'all but thought you should know. Like I said, each and everyone of you are like family. Thanks

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Speechlees.....Prayers will continue!

Sent from my HTC EVO.

Comment

Prayers sent up for all of y'all, Brian, for peace & comfort.

Comment

Hang in there folks, power of prayer is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X