No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, me being a father of little girl myself I find this thread incredibly hard to open.

I hope and pray that your little angle will pull through. I pray every time I see this thread.

God has a plan and it will show it self in time.

Comment

She just went down to the OR.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you Macie girl. Hope the surgery goes well.

Looking for the post-op update Brian!

Comment

still praying for macie and family

Comment

Surgery went fine. Waiting to go back to recovery

Brusn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to hear surgery went good. Prayers continue

Comment

Praying hard for Macie!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
                  No shame there bud, this thread has jerked on my eyes more than once.

"Aim small, miss small"
                  Exactly!

Glad it went well this morning. Praying for continued improvement.

Comment

glad to hear surgery went well....God has a plan and hopefully he reveals his plan soon. Prayers sent before I eat my lunch

Comment

Hang in there Brian. When you can let Macie know another prayer warrior is on the assignment. My heart goes out to you. Know that Macie's story has brought me to my knees. I have in the past year seen prayer work a miracle, a cancer clearing miracle in a friend's 8 year old boy whose torso was so ate up with it you could not see his organs, the strength and healing stunned doctors and answered prayers. Please Lord let this happen for our brother and his family. In Jesus's name I pray for a miracle.

Comment

Glad the surgery went well. Hang in there, Brian.

Macie, this is my prayer for you today. I pray that one day you look back on this time, smile and say, "God is amazing!"

Comment

Sorry to hear about the pump having to be removed but I am glad surgery went fine. I hope in time they can put the pump back in. My wife and I are always praying for Macie and we know the lord will help her get through this. Be strong and know we are praying for Macie, you, and your family everyday!

Comment

God knows the plan he has for her! I am in awe of the strength shown thru your posts! I see where she gets her strength as a fighter you are strong sir! Give my regards to your wife and family!

Macie even though the pump is gone you have come this far keep going pretty girl!! My prayers are being sent up for you everyday!!!

Comment

Prayers sent for Macie and all the family.

Comment

Man prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X