No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still praying. Be strong Macie. You can beat these challenges!

Comment

prayers for your daughter

Comment

Good morning Macie, more prayers are up for you.

Comment

Good morning Macie sorry to here it is not getting better will continued to pray for you little lady!

Comment

The night is always darkest before the dawn Brian.. Don't lose faith in your baby girl pulling through.. We already know that she's a fighter. There's alot of prayers being sent up for her, they can't all go unanswered.. Hope you feel better macie, and good morning

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Continuing prayers.........

Comment

Good morning Ms. Macie. Please keep taking baby steps everyday. We're looking forward to a big celebration when you get well. It will be soooo much fun.

Comment

God is large and in charge!

Praying for Macie.

Comment

Originally posted by agvet2004 View Post
                    Lord, please continue to lay your healing hands on this beautiful, young lady. Guide the doctors as they search for a cause to this fever and please help them to bring it under control quickly. Please continue to be with this family and give them the strength they need as well. In Jesus name, amen.
                    Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
                      The night is always darkest before the dawn Brian.. Don't lose faith in your baby girl pulling through.. We already know that she's a fighter. There's alot of prayers being sent up for her, they can't all go unanswered.. Hope you feel better macie, and good morning

"Aim small, miss small"

Amen. Hang in there. Macie were fighting with you honey.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        Well now she has meningitis. Not sure what form or kind yet. Still waiting on full test results.

From day one I have not and encouraged my family not to ask why this has happened to our baby girl. Told them that God has a plan for Macie and that all this is a test for us. But this is really getting difficult. I guess the one bright side to all this is her pump is doing a great job and she really looks relaxed. BUTTTT the meningitis could be from the pump and as a last resort we could have to take it out. I know, lots of unanswered questions and as soon as I get them, you will get them. Unless of course I'm driving.

Good news is, I got macie caught up on all the post. So keep em coming.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        So sorry to hear about the meningitis...I am glad to hear the pump is doing a great job and I hope they don't have to take it out. My wife and I continue to have Macie in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless her. Be strong and all will work out.

Comment

Goodness little girl, I am so sorry you are now going through another problem. Continue to fight & show everyone how awesome God is.

Comment

Sorry for the generic post but already had this typed out to our pastor.

Hey Pastor. Infectious disease team is on the case now. Still waiting on more results but with the possibility that it's could be viral they have shut down visitation. As soon as I know something else I will let you know. They are leaning towards the plastic tube from pump is cause. If so may have to remove pump. I pray that is not the case.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hang in there brother. Prayers continue from Kait and I.

>E

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post

"Aim small, miss small"
                                well said. still praying.

Comment

Working...
                                X