Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Macie!

Lot of folks praying for you to get better baby!

Comment

Good morning Macie. Hoping for a better day today, sweetie.

Comment

Have not been on TBH for a few days - go right to check on Macie & find what yall have been going through.

Prayers sent up for the test, doctors, fever, Macie & family.

Comment

Prayers continuing for sweet Macie.

Macie keep up the fight....God has a plan for you....No one knows what that plan is right now...but there is a plan. Stay strong and just know that there are thousands of people in your corner praying for you!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Macie,

Im headed to play a little golf today. Maybe i will hit a hole in one for you...I doubt it with my golf skills but you never know. Have a good day and get to feeling better.

Comment

Looking forward to a good update and still praying for you Macie!

Comment

Continuing prayers........

Comment

Praying for your little angel my friend

Comment

Prayers continue Macie. You are still in our thoughts! Hope you have a better day today.

Comment

Been scanning but havent stopped in a while to say that im still here sending them up and Tell Miss Macie hello from the Davis Family.

Comment

Good morning macie! Hope your feeling better!

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Well did get the staples out BUUUTT, now the team there is concerned about the fever . What The Heck we've been telling you for a week!! So they are admitting Macie back into Hermans Children's Hospital. I'm making a whirlwind trip after work to pick up Keili's stuff from Health Bridge and taking it to the medical center. I will know more then.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                              Well did get the staples out BUUUTT, now the team there is concerned about the fever . What The Heck we've been telling you for a week!! So they are admitting Macie back into Hermans Children's Hospital. I'm making a whirlwind trip after work to pick up Keili's stuff from Health Bridge and taking it to the medical center. I will know more then.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Thanks for the update. I hope they can take care that fats. Still sending prayers. God bless.

Comment

God bless you guys, and all you are going through.

Praying the lord keeps you your faminy and macy strong!

Comment

Working...
                                X