No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for ya. Have a good afternoon and a good morning tomorrow. Will check in on you all then.

Comment

Prayers for Macie!

Comment

Well not sure I agree but the surgeon isn't to worried about the swelling. Said some is to be expected and it's caused by blood and fluid. . Just don't see how that much swelling is normal. But like I just told our Pastor, I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so who an I to argue. We will keep a close eye on it over the next few days. Thanks for the prayers.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

We are on our knees brother!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

more

Comment

Praying for you Macie girl!! Get well soon.

Comment

Really not liking this. Her fever is still over 101 and they can't get it down. This is driving me nuts. I'm just ranting, it's easier to type it out. Sometimes my 6-2 270 build and deep voice are taken way the wrong way. Thanks

Comment

I can't imagine the emotions you are going through. Some times people in the medical field don't understand that most of us are afraid when they have seen things many times and it is a first for us.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        Really not liking this. Her fever is still over 101 and they can't get it down. This is driving me nuts. I'm just ranting, it's easier to type it out. Sometimes my 6-2 270 build and deep voice are taken way the wrong way. Thanks

Brother, I can only imagine. We have all been praying for ya'll night and day!

Comment

Sending one up now, Brian. I am sure they will get it down soon.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post

Doubling my prayers, Brian. Don't give up the faith!

Comment

Will be sending more prayers up tonight...hope tomorrow is a better day.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X