Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
    Thanks for his update Brian. We are still praying for her. As always, if you need something while in Houston, let me/us/TBH brothers know.
    X2 to all! Sending one up now.

Comment

Prayers continue for the outcome you want Brian!

Comment

More prayers sent up for you Macie and your family.

Fling'n Arrows in Coleman

Comment

Good morning Macie! Your gonna be busy today and I am praying that God will touch you in a mighty way as you rgo through this procedure. I pray for the Dr's and nurses around you that they would be blessed as they tend to you. I pray that everything goes according to His plan today and that you are comfortable throughout the process. Have a great day baby girl.

Comment

Prayers for Macie and family!

Comment

Hey Macie sorry im late just found this thread. Sure hope you got some good rest lastnight. in my heart im extending my hand for you and the joyous spirit of our father

Comment

Good morning Macie prayers sent for the surgery to be a success and you do not reject the pump. But, mostly that you wake up and enjoy your life again.

Comment

Good Morning Macie......Continuing prayers!!!!

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers continue,,,hope everything is ok.

Comment

Prayers for Macie, Dad, and Mom, as well as the drs, nurses and anesthesiologists (sp), that they know exactly what to do for Macie at exactly the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                          Thanks for his update Brian. We are still praying for her. As always, if you need something while in Houston, let me/us/TBH brothers know.
                          Please do ... there are quite a few of us in the area.

More prayers going up for Macie, in the mean time.

Comment

Good afternoon girl, just wanted you to know that there is a lot of us out here that love you and are praying for you and your family.

Looking forward to seeing your beautiful smiling face soon.

Comment

Continued prayers,

Comment

Come on Macie, everyone is praying for you and sending you strength to overcome this

Comment

Working...
                                X