No announcement yet.

This was my best friend.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate all of your kind words & prayers. I KNOW he does too for praying for his family, especially his children. Thank you & never forget!!!!!

Comment

I felt physically ill when I heard the news of this. It is a tragedy for EVERY American, whether they know it or not. Prayers sent for these warrior's families & friends.

Comment

God Bless his family and God Speed to a HERO!!!

Comment

I don't have the words. My prayers are with his family and for every American serving our country.

Comment

Very sad indeed...Your friend sounded like one heck of a guy.

Comment

They are all hero's.... God Bless their families!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for each. War fighters go to war every day....warriors never come home...Peace be with the fallen.

Comment

God bless our troops and their families. Prayers sent for this great American hero and his family.

Comment

What a hero, God Bless his family. Prayers for them all.

Comment

So sorry for the loss of your buddy.. Prayers sent...

Comment

What an honor to be best friends with such a hero, God bless our Troops. Prayers sent

Comment

Comment

Prayers up for you and all the other warriors that were lost

Comment

I am Blessed to have two healthy children live in a free country and become what ever they want to be because of people like Matt Mills. He made that ultimate sacrifice for HIS family and mine. God Bless YOU Matt & God Bless YOUR Family. Thank you for your Honor, Bravery & unfortunately the ultimate sacrifice to keep my family safe and free. May your family and friends find peace and comfort. God Bless!

Comment

Prayers for Matt's family and loved ones. Unfortunately, I'm guilty of sometimes taking our military for granted.
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X