Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Kidd Vs Clark Vs Volquartsen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kidd Vs Clark Vs Volquartsen

I keep seeing these names come up but have never had any hands on yet. Looking for pros and cons........ not worried about price so much as I am quality.

BTW this will be going in a 10/22

Comment

Matter of personal choice as you can't go wrong with any of the aforementioned triggers.

KIDD has different trigger shoe options depending on shooting discipline .. Target/ hunting/ competition/ silhouette ... Etc

Comment

you will never go wrong with KIDD, that would be my personal choice.

Comment

I don't think clark has a drop in trigger, but do trigger jobs on your/OEM trigger.

I have read only great things on Kidd triggers

Read good and bad on Volquartson. They where the benchmark, but sounds like several have past the leader.
          Last edited by BrianL; 08-05-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

kidd for a drop in or reciever clark has done good on trigger jobs for me.

Comment

Kidd

Comment

So............ ummm ............ Yeah I think I'm in love. I just went back to RFC and then to Kidd's site and watched the videos. Man, That's what I'm talking about!!!

Comment

oh yeah and my build cost just got higher but this will be one gun I don't let go of unless I'm dead.

Comment

Like I mentioned in another post, I put a Clark trigger kit in mine for about $60 from Brownells. Very crisp, no creep, short reset. I have no experience with the others though.

Comment

I have the Volquartson hammer and sear. Very smooth and crisp and easy to install. Ended up changing out several items. Bell and Carlson - Anschutz stock, Clark Match Barrel, Automatic bolt release, extended magizine release, bolt buffer. Topped it with a Swift 6-24x50.

Not much for hunting but fun off the bench out to 100-yards.
                      Last edited by jjake; 08-06-2011, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X