No announcement yet.

Poachers on camera!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont have any respect for people like that. And they want to do it infront of the camera? its like they are asking for it. sad.

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous. Go get em

Comment

These have to be the dumbest two poachers I've ever seen! I hope they throw the book at them!

Comment

Originally posted by gonzshow View Post
          I talked to my friend this morning, we both live in Houston my question is, do we have to meet up with the GW there on the site or can I call from Houston and send off the pics via email?

What sucks is that I've been working a lot and won't be able to make a drive up there till probably next week.

-Gonzo
          Call the warden and get his email. It will be something like first.lastname@tpwd.state.tx.us Email a link to this thread (it has the pics and already has some enlargements). He probably will have a good idea who it is. You may have to send the original pics also.

These guys were brazen and will get caught. Just a warning though, they or their buddies may seek retibution. It sucks but it is the truth.

Comment

Isn't the morning of the 17th of July the same time frame on the famous alligator bust and news confrence, and the same county?...Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Isn't the morning of the 17th of July the same time frame on the famous alligator bust and news confrence, and the same county?...Just saying...
              You think these guys are lawyers?

Comment

TBH Possey anyone armed w/tasers,slingshots n a rope till GW git there

Comment

Originally posted by gonzshow View Post
                  Two weeks ago I put up a trail cam (the first at this place) at my friends place that I've been hunting for a couple of years now in Leon Co. With the help of firecuss and fonzy88 we put up a new tripod stand and filled the feeders.
                  This past Wednesday I we finally checked the pics from the trail cam and I was infurated by what my eyes were looking at as I clicked half way through all the pics. Two poachers have really crossed the line by killing a doe under the feeder and they were too dumb to realize the little device on the tree was a camera taking pictures as they committed this unlawful act. If there is any GW on the green screen can you please give me some advice on how to properly take care of this problem.
                  [ATTACH]255426[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]255427[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]255428[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]255429[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]255430[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]255431[/ATTACH]

-Gonzo

hahaha check out the last pic of the dude face. why didnt he smile he just saw he was on camera

Comment

it would help if you e-mailed him the picts directly because they wont have to be conpressed and they will get a more positive identification. go get em

Comment

Lotta folks condemning them and they haven't been found guilty in court yet.

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
                        Dumbest thing written on the thread so far........

Comment

well more than 12 of their peers think they are look at the facts. the guy who started the post leases it . if he knew who these people were it wouldnt be a problem . either way ITS NOT SEASON

Comment

Unbelievable! Sorry to see this. Very bold...

Dumbest thing written on the thread so far........
                            X2!
                            Last edited by Chad; 07-31-2011, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Wow .....

Comment

Let us know how this turns out!
                                somebody is going to have to ID them unless the GW already knows who they are

Comment

Working...
                                X