Poachers on camera!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zen Archery View Post

handsdown after contacting the authorities i would make a play by play video and upload it to youtube entitling it "HELP ME CATCH THESE POACHERS" with time date and location.

during this past year some idiot stoled a package from a resident in my community. well the thieves didn't know that there were surveillance cameras videoing the play by play.

they uploaded it to youtube and within a week the idiots were identified and busted!
    That sounds like a great idea.

Skinny
    Last edited by Skinny; 07-31-2011, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonesplitter View Post
      Holy smoke's! I would post those pic's at every store in town!!
      That sounds like a pretty good idea.....and especially if the GW comes up empty handed.

Comment

What idiots....

Comment

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
          More than likely they have been doing this awhile. The one heavier set guy literally looked back right at the camera as if to say so what. They know someone involved with the property either past or present is my guess. Their posture is just to comfortable. As everyone is recommending get the GW's and LLEO's involved ASAP. Best of luck and watch your 6 in the woods after this. Hope it works out for the best. Happy hunting.
          This!! How well do you know your land owner?? Something just don't smell right here....

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            Sadly this happens more often than you think

I wouldn't be surprised if either "Einstein and/or Darwin" are convicted felons in possession of a firearm.

I'ld be willing to bet that this was not the first crime either of those bozos have committed!! I hope they throw the book at them.

Comment

I would be so freaking mad! I HATE it when people kill deer out of season! I would go straight to the game warden and level with him whats going on and see what he says. You've got all the evidence you need. You will just now have to figure out where they are getting in, place another ir camera(to get the licence plate and a picture of them) because you will first have to identify them. Good luck! Its people like these that screw it up for all of us!

Comment

where in Leon county? I hunt around Marquez and know quite a few people in the area.

Comment

I would pursue the felony trespass charges. Since they both had guns and trespassing that is going to carry the biggest sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                    Wow I don't think I have ever seen a photo series like that. That's as red handed as it gets
                    x2

Comment

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
                      More than likely they have been doing this awhile. The one heavier set guy literally looked back right at the camera as if to say so what. They know someone involved with the property either past or present is my guess. Their posture is just to comfortable. As everyone is recommending get the GW's and LLEO's involved ASAP. Best of luck and watch your 6 in the woods after this. Hope it works out for the best. Happy hunting.
                      I am going to agree with you. In no way do they look scared or worried. They never even try to hide and they leave they guts at the feeder.......
                      Hope you catch them!!!

Comment

WOW !!!!!! Everytime I think I've seen it all ....

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                          I am going to agree with you. In no way do they look scared or worried. They never even try to hide and they leave they guts at the feeder.......
                          Hope you catch them!!!
                          They look like its their place. Or they lost

Comment

That is sad. Hope the GW's can help you out. People like that give the 903 area a bad rap.

Comment

I know the GW in the county well. His name is Oscar Hinson. Sorry to hear this as I have problems on my ranch in Leon with poaching and trespassing.

Brandon
                              Last edited by SpringCreek; 07-31-2011, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Gives KAP a new meaning

Comment

Working...
                                X