No announcement yet.

Poachers on camera!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is crazy!! How much more "guilty" you gotta be? I hope they throw the book at them regardless of who they are!!

Comment

nvr seen anythin like that in my life.. boy that gets me fired up.

Comment

Poacher's are just people who are to lazy to hunt. How stupid can two people be. Hope these idiots get arrested and everything that resembles hunting equipment taken away from them

Comment

Need to take pic of the cam! Mine is right out in to open!

Comment

More than likely they have been doing this awhile. The one heavier set guy literally looked back right at the camera as if to say so what. They know someone involved with the property either past or present is my guess. Their posture is just to comfortable. As everyone is recommending get the GW's and LLEO's involved ASAP. Best of luck and watch your 6 in the woods after this. Hope it works out for the best. Happy hunting.

Comment

I believe I would hanging out waiting on them!

Comment

Operation game thief ........ Its Sad but as stated in an above post this happens all to often..... Look at the positive side of this,they are busted red handed and with a positive ID . I know one of you guys has a rope behind the seat....

Comment

Wow. Great pix. Hope you catch them.

Comment

Those pics are just crazy.

Comment

Hope you nail them and they get prosecuted to the fullest.

Comment

Wow. Id be waiting for them next time if I could. There would be 2 carcasses left for the pigs. Please spare me the moral spiel. If I could find a way to legally shoot them I would.

Comment

handsdown after contacting the authorities i would make a play by play video and upload it to youtube entitling it "HELP ME CATCH THESE POACHERS" with time date and location.

during this past year some idiot stoled a package from a resident in my community. well the thieves didn't know that there were surveillance cameras videoing the play by play.

they uploaded it to youtube and within a week the idiots were identified and busted!

Comment

Wow, that stinks!

Comment

This will be a good thread to watch. With this excellent visual evidence, will anything actually be done to them? Will an investigation actually happen and they just get a warning because of some obscure point of law?
                              I hope they get "the book thrown at them" but my skeptical side says .........no, they will slide.

I like the "send it to Primos" idea. They got right up on the camera and never gave it a thought.

Comment

In broad daylight at that! Looks like they didnt have a worry in the world.
                                I hope they are caught!

Comment

Working...
                                X