Poachers on camera!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Farmdog,One reason I think they may, I said may be immigrants is that I'm not sure they would even know what a game cam is. So they mY look right at it and smile and not steal it.That's all
    1. They will steal gamecams to keep from getting caught. We know this from seeing several sets of tenny-shoe footy prints around cams that were stolen. (most all poachers wear boots)

2. Illegals do not carry deer rifles, dualling cell phones, ice chests & know how to quarter a deer in 30 mins.

3. depending on the illegal activity invlolved, they carry assault rifles & dope or either canned goods and water & both types stay on the move & pay no attn to feeder time settings.

Clearly locals with a criminal mind and knowledge of the area...if it were illegals, they would MAYBE steal the corn if hungry enough.

Comment

Cant wait for the next update, get'em

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        1. They will steal gamecams to keep from getting caught. We know this from seeing several sets of tenny-shoe footy prints around cams that were stolen. (most all poachers wear boots)

2. Illegals do not carry deer rifles, dualling cell phones, ice chests & know how to quarter a deer in 30 mins.

3. depending on the illegal activity invlolved, they carry assault rifles & dope or either canned goods and water & both types stay on the move & pay no attn to feeder time settings.

Clearly locals with a criminal mind and knowledge of the area...if it were illegals, they would MAYBE steal the corn if hungry enough.
        Good points

Comment

They said illegals, not wet backs....these illegals may be well seasoned!!!!

Skinny

Comment

logging this on in. gonna have to watch the results. couldnt have any better case in my mind

Comment

That puts me in a fowl mood!! I can only imagine how it makes you feel. They will be back im sure.

Comment

Nope couldn't have been ole three tooth. Him can't eats no deera meats
                That is funny!

Comment

Originally posted by mhbaseball View Post
                  going to be watching this...flat out idiots. Some people never cease to amaze me. Probably cant speak English
                  Why is that, they can't speak ingles? Do you speak Venado? Where you trying to get at people, they are poachers no matter who they are. Now lets 's just see justice served.

Comment

I hope they log on to this site and see themselves. I would love to be a fly on the wall when they did. I bet they Freak out, panic and start blaming each other. Man that would be funny. Idiots....
                    Um...everyone knows that illegals don't have internet

I think it some local boys that have been in business for a while. I bet the GW could use these pics to search their house, cars, trucks ect. to find more evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by jhauling View Post
                      Why is that, they can't speak ingles? Do you speak Venado? Where you trying to get at people, they are poachers no matter who they are. Now lets 's just see justice served.
                      They don't look to speak English based on the pics

Can't wait for the next update

Comment

re

no These 2 dumb Butts look like back wood rednecks but I dont see Beer !! could be illegals,,,doesnt matter where or what creed they still fked up BAD Go to Texas Park will list county break down find your GW and make sure you callem!!!
                        Last edited by Matt2006Martin; 08-01-2011, 11:24 PM. Reason: input

Comment

Hear anything back from the GW yet? Good luck with catching these fools and keep us updated.

Comment

I don't know what ya'll's version of "ILLEGALS" is, but if they are not supposed to be there and are engaged in illegal activities...... they are ILLEGALS.

Hope they get em bro!

Comment

You're kind of lumping 'illegals' into a general category of ones crossing the border... not already living here and poaching as a way to get food... in which case your points 2 and 3 are not valid..
                              But I agree with you.. I think they are local jackwagons that have done it before...

Comment

Any word from the GW? Im subscribed to this...

Great evidence

Comment

Working...
                                X