Poachers on camera!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good job getting pics.

I would be doing EVERYTHING posted on here. posting pics in town. printing blown up pics on photo paper for the GW and LEOs in the area...

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
      I wouldn't think illegals have cell phones & rifles
      You're kidding right? It seems easier for them to get that stuff than regular people.

Blake Simmons

Comment

Didn't read but the first page, but if you haven't done so you need to immediately call the GW and SO's office ASAP!

These people need to be caught. I would probably be making fliers with photos and posting them everywhere with reward $$$. Asking anyone with information to call LEO. Someone knows them and I would want them to know I was looking.

They will do it again for sure.
        Last edited by wellingtontx; 07-31-2011, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Get a rope........

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
            Man that sucks. I would not have posted any pics though until after I contacted GW and they told me it would not hinder their investigation. What if one of these guys friends or they see these pictures, they will do their best to disappear. Of course they are not very smart so it may not help them. I sure hope the get these guys.

Yep^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter7801 View Post
              Poacher's are just people who are to lazy to hunt. How stupid can two people be. Hope these idiots get arrested and everything that resembles hunting poaching equipment taken away from them
              fify

Comment

Wow! That's horrible, any word from the game warden?

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                  I wouldn't think illegals have cell phones & rifles

Depends on what was left in the vehicles at the local Walmart.

Comment

Wow I am just amazed at how bold they are. They have done this before. This has my blood boiling. Hope they catch them and make examples out of them. Sorry for the bad luck but maybe it will lead to getting these scumbags put in jail.

Comment

Wow what a couple of MORONS and SCUMBAGS. His face was right in the camera. Hope they get slammed.

Comment

Horrible! That's all I can say. Can't wait for the follow up of this!!

Comment

Not illegals.....bet they are neighbors close to you....need to be punished to the full extent of the law....they knew where the feeder was, they knew to have guns when they went to hunt it, they knew when the feeder was going to go off....they have been there before....!

Comment

TRUELY SAD....THESE ARE NOT ILLEGALS. THESE ARE NEIGHBORS WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROPERTY AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THEY'VE VISITED THE PROPERTY NOR FEEDER/STAND SITES.
                            THIS IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM WITHIN OUR SOCIETY...."NO RESPECT"

AND ONCE THEY'RE CAUGHT, NOT ONLY SHOULD THE LEGAL BOOK BE THROWN AT THEM BUT, THEY SHOULD ALSO BE MANDATED TO WORK OFF THE CRIME ACCORDING TO THE LANDOWNER/LEASE AGENTS' MANDATE.

Comment

Wow it's almost like they could careless if you have pictures of them! I mean I don't see them not seeing it! Is it against the law to shoot a poacher?!?!

Comment

Watching, this is going to get interesting, I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X