Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Best place to buy Dermestid beetles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place to buy Dermestid beetles

Where is the best place to get Dermestid beetles? Not looking for thousands just a good colony start. I was thinking in the 300 range.

These guys are having a sale in august. Any one bought from them?

These guys have a way better price.

I have bought from both in the past. Ken (bonesandbugs) is a federal game warden out of Alaska. Really nice guy. Not sure what you plan on using them for, but 300 might clean a bird skull. It will take 6-8 months to build up that colony to where it can clean a deer head in a few days.......

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I have had bugs for over 10 years.

Comment

Yea I just finished reading Kens site and am now leaning towards the 1k. I will definitely hit you up when I get them in.
      Thanks

Comment

Hit me up before you buy them. You will want to have your enclosure ready when they get there. I finally figured out a good one....

Comment

There was some here in the classifieds a few days ago, might do a search for them.

Comment

Yea he had a tons of bugs and wanted roughly 1500 if i remember correctly. Out of my range. Thanks though.

Comment

Working...
            X