Show off your leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allaround View Post
    Yes sir, it is Leather Sheen by Fiebings.
    [ATTACH]250123[/ATTACH]

Great thanks

Comment

Tubby and rtread, if y'all want to build without using kits then this is a great book to get you started. It's all about leather crafting for the cowboy shooting sports. Holsters, sheaths, cartridge belts, shell holder and more. Easy step by step instructions to start from scratch with basic tools. I know you'll love it Tubby.
      It's YeeHaw Gun leather and Accessories for the cowboy action shooter. By Jim Simmons. See if you can find it.

[ATTACH]250126[/ATTACH]
      Thanks! I'm searching for it...

Comment

Tubby and rtread, if y'all want to build without using kits then this is a great book to get you started. It's all about leather crafting for the cowboy shooting sports. Holsters, sheaths, cartridge belts, shell holder and more. Easy step by step instructions to start from scratch with basic tools. I know you'll love it Tubby.
        It's YeeHaw Gun leather and Accessories for the cowboy action shooter. By Jim Simmons. See if you can find it.

[ATTACH]250126[/ATTACH]
        Thanks, allaround. I'm without Internet service now (doing this on iPhone) but will search ASAP. Thx for the tip!

Comment

One of you guys were selling holsters for pistols a while back...I am in the market if one of you still do this work....I'm needing a holster for a Colt Mark IV .45 cal and a beretta 92S
          9mm....

Comment

I hav'nt made any thing in a few years except for friends stuff. These are things I made for myself. The quiver is well over 20 years old and it is the only one I have used since I built it. It has seen better days but is still working fine.
            Attached Files

Comment

This is what the LCP holster looks like while I'm wearing it and I wear it every day.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                This is what the LCP holster looks like while I'm wearing it and I wear it every day.

That's cool.

Comment

Really like that quiver Draco.

And that holster is pretty unique!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
                    One of you guys were selling holsters for pistols a while back...I am in the market if one of you still do this work....I'm needing a holster for a Colt Mark IV .45 cal and a beretta 92S
                    9mm....
                    I have made some. I would need the gun molds to do them and dont have them. They cost around 40 bucks a piece. Or would need the gun to go off of. I would make them for you if i had them . one of the other guy might have them.

Comment

Finished these today.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
                        9mm....
                        Originally posted by BOWMAN1836 View Post
                        I have made some. I would need the gun molds to do them and dont have them. They cost around 40 bucks a piece. Or would need the gun to go off of. I would make them for you if i had them . one of the other guy might have them.
                        I haven't attempted making any holsters yet and no blue guns here to mold from...

Comment

Originally posted by BOWMAN1836 View Post
                          Finished these today.
                          WOW!!!

VERY nice!!!!

Comment

I love that sheen on your leather work Bowman

Comment

Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                                WOW!!!

VERY nice!!!!
                                Thanks and i went to Tandy and got the antiquing gel. Works awesome. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X