No announcement yet.

Show off your leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok then i stain it and bend it and glue it to hold it till i stitch it. Looks like this before i stitch it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309807766.709194.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	23999263
    Attached Files

Comment

AWSOME!! keep them coming

Comment

Another quiver for a young man at the lease that started shooting a bow.
        Fire starter kit for my brother, fire match, striker and fat wood, (pine knot).
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
          Very nice work Rwurz!!

Do y'all have any good leads on finding Sheridan style carving patterns??
          Thank you. I've been looking for Sheridan style patterns online with no luck. I think I am going to have to buy a book with them.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
            Another quiver for a young man at the lease that started shooting a bow.
            Fire starter kit for my brother, fire match, striker and fat wood, (pine knot).
            Nice quiver.

Comment

nice work you guys got there

Comment

I got a leather piece on my motorcycle that is plain black but needs some tooling, anyone wanna do some work on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Huskysibe View Post
                  I got a leather piece on my motorcycle that is plain black but needs some tooling, anyone wanna do some work on it?
                  If it's already been stained or dyed, you won't get any results from tooling. Leather has to be "fresh" and clean to be able to get the proper tooling impressions.

Comment

All done stitching and sealed it up. Ready for wear.
                    Attached Files

Comment

My stitching is off a little on the back that's what i get for rushing . But anyways y'all get the picture. Pretty simple to make.

Comment

Never will see the stitching in the back.

Nice job, I'll try one of those before too long. It'll go good with either my Judge or Bond derringer.

Comment

Front of the latest shotshell pouch I'm working on for a buddy of mine. No Keegan, it's not for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                            Front of the latest shotshell pouch I'm working on for a buddy of mine. No Keegan, it's not for you!

Looks good

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309821044.278487.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	23999324

This is a holster I had made for my 44 redhawk by a local saddlemaker

Comment

Bowman, if you don't mind, what are the dimensions of your shell holder?

Pre-folded width & height, width of leather used on the loops and spacing of the holes its laced thru?

Would save a lot of wasted leather from trial and error on my part.

Comment

Working...
                                X