Geoff & Tubby
    If there is a TBH happy hour give me a heads up

Geoff you have my number ------ hook a brother up

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
      Geoff & Tubby

Jerry, where ya been brother?! I'll set up one real soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
        Geoff & Tubby

You betcha Jerry.

Comment

Made for a friends 1930 ax, Some day I will do some tooling, haven't done forabout 40 yrs!
          Attached Files

Comment

Good looking ax sheath there.

Comment

Great stuff

Comment

Nice looking work everybody.

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                Jerry, where ya been brother?! I'll set up one real soon!
                I've been busy cleaning up my work area so my pictures look as good as Tubby's

Here is my holster for my S&W 9 mil. I used balck thread to have something a little different, not sure if I like that thread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	leather 1 002.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	24047571

Name:	leather 1 003.JPG
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	24047572

Up next is a shoulder holster for “my plinking pistol”

Name:	leather 1 001.JPG
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	24047573

Comment

This might give you some ideas, I made it several years ago! Can be worn on either side, I like cross draw myself!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Did you use the original holster for a pistol with a scope that was made for the Contender, as an inspiration for yours? I can't remember the maker but it was very expensive even back in the sixties.

Comment

White Falcon that’s a nice looking holster, but I have already started cutting pieces using a pattern in Al Stohlman’s book.

I may make something similar to what you made for my T/C Contender.

I see several of us have the same taste in wheel guns, I love my Rugers ------ wished I had a few more of them.

Comment

No Draco, It was my idea and pattern. There is a piece of tin sewn in the front of the scope opening also to keep it open.
                        I loves Rugers, I have some! The hard part was getting the shoulder belt fit!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

These are a few Case Trapper belt sheaths I'm working on.

Comment

This was a special project I've been working off and on now for a few months. Chris (Ouch) has been more than patient with me on this and I think it came out good. As I was going along, "IF" I were to make another one, I know of a few things I would change. Overall, I'm proud of it and I hope it works out for you Chris.

Chris' Legal File Folder case. Open top, no flap, able to stand up on it's own. Tri-weave, hand made handles from scratch. 8/9 oz leather front and back, 4/5oz leather bottom and sides. Antique Tan stain. All hand stitched with a single needle saddle stitch.

Last edited by Tubby; 01-30-2012, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Beautiful work Tubby. I bet your fingers got sore before you finished stitching that thing.

Comment

Very cool stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X