Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Show off your leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figured I would post a couple more pics from lately
    Attached Files

Comment

TMoe nice work

I really like the holster for your wheel gun

And welcome to the fire ---- just watch out for this Dale Moser guy
      Last edited by Jerry H; 10-26-2011, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I forgot to post the picture of the style I'm lookin for...
        D~Mo... That's White Falcon's sheath. He'd be the one to get this done for you.

Comment

TMoe - Very nice work! I like that wheel gun holster as well!

White Falcon - Nice job! You have a real talent with those quivers!

Wiley - Looking good! I hope to tackle some "big" projects before too long!

Comment

Thanks ya'll. All ya'lls pieces on here are good also!
            Last edited by TMoe; 10-27-2011, 10:23 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

heres a project I've been sitting on. Patterned and wet molded around knife, just need to stitch her up and cut some belt slots. Then apply a lttle dark brown stain to match my redwings
              Attached Files

Comment

After looking at this thread a couple weeks ago I decided to message Bowman1836 to see if he could help me out with something. I've been wanting on sheath for my case but I've never seen them in stores and I have no idea how to do leather work. After talking to him and giving him a terrible description(on my part) to him, he came up this little jem! I couldn't have been happier. I'm making sure everyone in the office gets to see it too Thanks Mrs. Hudson... sorry bro I couldn't resist

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00177-20111027-1140.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	24024248

Comment

Originally posted by Punkin View Post
                  After looking at this thread a couple weeks ago I decided to message Bowman1836 to see if he could help me out with something. I've been wanting on sheath for my case but I've never seen them in stores and I have no idea how to do leather work. After talking to him and giving him a terrible description(on my part) to him, he came up this little jem! I couldn't have been happier. I'm making sure everyone in the office gets to see it too Thanks Mrs. Hudson... sorry bro I couldn't resist

[ATTACH]279782[/ATTACH]

Lmao. I see you got the package with your name . Glad you like it.

Comment

Does this count?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                      Does this count?
                      Depends on if you made those twisted x's

Comment

Originally posted by expressfish View Post
                        heres a project I've been sitting on. Patterned and wet molded around knife, just need to stitch her up and cut some belt slots. Then apply a lttle dark brown stain to match my redwings
                        Lookin good!

Comment

Wish I had a couple two or three items on. Very cool

Comment

Originally posted by Punkin View Post

[ATTACH]279782[/ATTACH]
                            Never seen one stitched on both sides like that. That's sweet!!

Comment

Not as good as some of yalls sheaths but it's all leather and all done by hand. Gonna have to try my hand at a few sheaths. They look great !!!

Comment

Dang 76truck those are nice. I'm sure your sheaths will be awesome also.

Comment

Working...
                                X