No announcement yet.

Show off your leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im wanting a leather organizer that will hold, a big yellow pad, one pocket for papers, a pen slot, and maybe a business card holder. Would love to have some leather tooling work on the front of it. anyone want to pm me a price and some pictures?
    Thanks
    Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
      The shape of those spur straps look familiar Jason.

Nice job.

Yes sir!! Thanks again!!

Comment

A few belts

Comment

You guys got me diggin out the leather tools. Just a heads up, went in to Tandy today and they are having a clearance on a lot of their stamps. All the clearance stamps are $2.99
          And there are about 40-50 styles to choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
            You guys got me diggin out the leather tools. Just a heads up, went in to Tandy today and they are having a clearance on a lot of their stamps. All the clearance stamps are $2.99
            And there are about 40-50 styles to choose from.
            Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Watch strap for the wife. Horween Orion leather & French goatskin, hand stitched with French linen @ 9 spi, acrylic leather paint on the edges.

Few mistakes but pretty happy with it. I made it today so I probably rushed a little. I also need a smaller hole punch and a punch to cut the end of the strap.
              Attached Files

Comment

I didn't make this, and not sure if it was posted before.....but it's worth posting again if it was.

Comment

Watch strap for a co-worker's husband's Fossil watch and a matching card wallet. Used the old strap as a reference.

Horween Orion leather lined with French goatskin. Irish linen thread.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looks good ive tried messing with leather and yep suck at it

Comment

Originally posted by johnjr469 View Post
                      Looks good ive tried messing with leather and yep suck at it
                      Well... take a look back on page 29 of this thread and you'll find some of my beginner pieces. Took a while to get decent.

Comment

Mini tote, ready for the handles to be stitched on.

Horween Orion leather, saddle stitched 9 spi.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by T/Chmr View Post
                            I didn't make this, and not sure if it was posted before.....but it's worth posting again if it was.
                            I love the smell of leather. I'll bet that there smells great.

Comment

Originally posted by T/Chmr View Post
                              For the win!

Comment

Happy to be finished. Looking forward to learning how to make the next one better.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X