Nocturnal lighted nocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Product

Love the Nocturnals,started using them 3 months ago,have shot 3 Hogs so far and have not had any problems,put them in and started shooting them,no adjustments needed on my set-up.I also shoot Gold-Tips,installed with no problems,but the owner of the company even advises to check them and practice before use in the field. Good Hunt-n

Comment

them's some of the good lighted nocks...keep up the good work....

Comment

yes the latest batches are to small..... You need to buy one size up and take a piece of sand paper and smooth them down to fit. I bought both colors and learned the hard way if you miss while there is light you will have a heck of a time finding the green ones. Now in the very dark they glow a mile.

I only use red now because they are easier to find in daylight or low light.

If they are to big and you don't want to exchange you can get a piece of saran wrap and push the nock into the saran wrap into the arrow and then trim a away.

manwitaplan

Comment

ok, so if I'm using gold tip xt hunter arrows, get the "S" series instead of the "GT" series?

Comment

Anyone know?

Comment

i would go to an archery shop that carries them and see if you can take one out of the package with permition and see if it fits

Comment

It has been my experience that they run too small and the green ones don't shine very bright.
                I have been told to get the "S" size for the GTs, got some on the way so we will see

Got some of the "H" size for my son's arrows and had to put a wrap of teflon tape on them to make them fit tight enough to suit me

Comment

Just call them tomorrow.

Contact Us

DoubleTake Archery, LLC
                  414 Hidden Deer
                  La Vernia, Texas 78121

Phone: (830) 444-0202
                  Fax: (830) 947-9295
                  Email: Stu@DoubleTakeArchery.com

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
                    ok, so if I'm using gold tip xt hunter arrows, get the "S" series instead of the "GT" series?
                    The ones I've used have been "S" in the GT Hunters or whatever arrow it is Rocky sells me? They pop right in...

I've never tried the GT series but heard from a couple folks they didnt fit right.

Comment

Everybody I talk to about lighted noks say the Nocturnals beat the lumenoks, and tracer flight, and all the other ones hands down

Comment

I like mine. They light up every time. Unlike the lumenocks which are hit and miss

Comment

i hunt with some guys that use them. i just bought some today after seeing them in action.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawg Slayer 4 View Post
                            how much and do they fit FMJs?
                            They are for the slim shaft. I'd take 40 for the 7 of them

Comment

Originally posted by BOWMAN1836 View Post
                              They are for the slim shaft. I'd take 40 for the 7 of them
                              I have to use the X-nock Nocturnals for my FMJ's. Mine are the 500 spine.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
                                Anyone know much about them? Im getting some soon, I shoot Gold Tip XT Hunter arrows, and a friend of mine said he got some of the "GT" models for gold tip but they didn't fit, too loose. Is this a common problem or perhaps a factory screw up?
                                I got them for my GT and they are by far the best on the market. Get yourself a couple of packs.

Comment

Working...
                                X