• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Is this a great country or what?
    You know it Randy!

Comment

Great job fellows.

Didn't TBH'rs find an old camo Blazer a member had stolen or am I imagining things?

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
        Great job fellows.

Didn't TBH'rs find an old camo Blazer a member had stolen or am I imagining things?

No not the first time we have done something like this

Comment

Wow! What a great crazy story.

Texmax is my son and the reason he was in Austin and could help was because he was taking care of the house and our dog while we were in Dallas all weekend watching his sister play volleyball.

I am just now getting caught up on the story. He has always been super reliable and willing to help anyone out.

His mom was a bit concerned when she heard but she will get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by adnoh View Post

Texmax is my son and the reason he was in Austin and could help was because he was taking care of the house and our dog while we were in Dallas all weekend watching his sister play volleyball.

I am just now getting caught up on the story. He has always been super reliable and willing to help anyone out.

Thanks for raising him right

Comment

**** haven't seen that fish in a while. I was just starting to like you again

Comment

Thanks for raising a great son. For the record, we talked about him keeping a lot of distance between him and the truck in case someone came back for it. He done good!

Comment

Well played all around!
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Nice job guys. Sure is good to hear one turn out positively.

Comment

Gotta love it! Smart thing would be to sit on it n catch them, but alas it would be easier to just write the report and send it home.

Comment

Awesome job guys

Comment

Very cool how this ended so well!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            Well played all around!
                            Being an owner you know how miserable our weekend was with this thing missing and the GPS site down. They had to find it pinging the cell adapter and using cell phone towers to triangulate.

Comment

Thanks Ricky.

Comment

love happy endings as much as i love this place!

Comment

Working...
                                X