Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bullfrog Gigging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
    Ok just wondering. I have a friend I've known all my life that works for the Houston Fire Dept and they could pass for twins lol!!
    I bought my Texas Lacy from a Houston firefighter, Hemphill is his last name.

Comment

Ask Johnpaul about how good we tore up his honey hole a couple years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Winman View Post
        I thought road hunting was illegal!!!!!!
        Only if you get caught!

We used to wear em out willow creek back in the day

Comment

it could have been legal when he posted.

Comment

Originally posted by firecapt186 View Post
            Even get up in tree tops
            That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Only if you get caught!

We used to wear em out willow creek back in the day
              Yes it's illegal to shoot from a vehicle or public road. I'm sure he meant that he would drive the back roads until he saw them, then get out and step off the road and shoot them as that is legal but a lot of people will shoot from the vehicle. Lots of people road hunt in CA because you need to cover a lot of ground to find game. In CA you used to be able to drive the back(logging) roads for weeks without hitting the same places but it's lot different now with a lot of the back roads locked up.

Quackerbox, When you said Willow Creek are you talking about Willow Creek California? If so, I know that area pretty well since I grew up in Trinity County. Never frog gigged in Willow Creek but I did in Weaverville and the Golf course ponds and Mill ponds were great. Heck if you spent much time there we probably know some of the same people.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                Yes it's illegal to shoot from a vehicle or public road. I'm sure he meant that he would drive the back roads until he saw them, then get out and step off the road and shoot them as that is legal but a lot of people will shoot from the vehicle. Lots of people road hunt in CA because you need to cover a lot of ground to find game. In CA you used to be able to drive the back(logging) roads for weeks without hitting the same places but it's lot different now with a lot of the back roads locked up.

Quackerbox, When you said Willow Creek are you talking about Willow Creek California? If so, I know that area pretty well since I grew up in Trinity County. Never frog gigged in Willow Creek but I did in Weaverville and the Golf course ponds and Mill ponds were great. Heck if you spent much time there we probably know some of the same people.
                Negative, not crazy California

Willow creek cypress gods county texas[emoji3]

Comment

Golf courses are good option lol

Comment

Working...
                  X