No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, it’s been a little bit since I’ve had anything happen to me at the funeral homes, but this morning I had a first. I got called to come in and embalm before my full time job this morning. As I was walking in I glanced down the main hallway and saw a man in a suit standing there. I have seen things “out of the corner of my eye” before, but this wasn’t like that. I know what I saw. As I stepped back to see it again it was not there. As I’ve stated in the past there has never been anything malicious happen to me, so I didn’t worry over it, but I have never before seen anything like this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
      Ok, it’s been a little bit since I’ve had anything happen to me at the funeral homes, but this morning I had a first. I got called to come in and embalm before my full time job this morning. As I was walking in I glanced down the main hallway and saw a man in a suit standing there. I have seen things “out of the corner of my eye” before, but this wasn’t like that. I know what I saw. As I stepped back to see it again it was not there. As I’ve stated in the past there has never been anything malicious happen to me, so I didn’t worry over it, but I have never before seen anything like this!

Here’s my question: for those of you who have seen apparitions, have you ever tried to interact with them? If so, can you tell us about it?

If I were to confront someone “from the other side,” I’d have questions. And I’d ask them.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
        Here’s my question: for those of you who have seen apparitions, have you ever tried to interact with them? If so, can you tell us about it?

If I were to confront someone “from the other side,” I’d have questions. And I’d ask them.

In this case we are talking about a passing glance and then at a second look it was gone. At probably 30-40 feet away. Other instances from the past when I would go to investigate noises and at times voices, they would stop as I approached. In this particular case this morning I didn’t investigate. Maybe it was cowardly but I know for a fact I was the only living soul in the place.

Comment

In this case we are talking about a passing glance and then at a second look it was gone. At probably 30-40 feet away. Other instances from the past when I would go to investigate noises and at times voices, they would stop as I approached. In this particular case this morning I didn’t investigate. Maybe it was cowardly but I know for a fact I was the only living soul in the place.

Ah, okay.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

Not to drain the thread or your question.....

But.... do ghost have Google? That's how 99.9% of us navigate your words.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
              Not to drain the thread or your question.....

But.... do ghost have Google? That's how 99.9% of us navigate your words.

((chuckling))

You send me into cachinnations of mirth, sir!

Comment

I'm going to run a personal theory by y'all just to see what you think. This is in no way meant as an insult, nor is it directed at or caused by anyone on here.

I know someone who constantly "saw" ghosts. She'd see monsters, things that she couldn't describe, and people. She'd talk to them, tell me what they were saying to her, and she even went to a few ghost hunting trips with a local group to a couple houses. I thought it was odd watching her, and also odd with some of the others I've seen in the ghost hunting world.

After spending a few years with her, it turns out she is 100% not there in the head. I don't even mean that as an insult. She doesn't recognize it and won't listen to anyone who tries to tell her, but this girl is certifiably missing a few 10mm sockets. Again, not trying to be insulting, but some of the other "ghost hunters" I've come across seem a little out there. I can't help but wonder if to some degree, some of these people who are seeing "otherworldly entities" are just seeing what their mind is coming up with. Like, I don't even think they're lying. They do see something, but it's just something being made up internally without their control.

Again, no offense meant to anyone on here. If you're hearing sounds that others are hearing, or seeing things that others are seeing - got it. That's been backed up by other people. I've seen some crazy things, and have had that feeling where you know something ain't right and your hairs on your arms are sticking up. I'm talking more about the people who seem to be the "only one" who can see or communicate with spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
                  I'm going to run a personal theory by y'all just to see what you think. This is in no way meant as an insult, nor is it directed at or caused by anyone on here.

I know someone who constantly "saw" ghosts. She'd see monsters, things that she couldn't describe, and people. She'd talk to them, tell me what they were saying to her, and she even went to a few ghost hunting trips with a local group to a couple houses. I thought it was odd watching her, and also odd with some of the others I've seen in the ghost hunting world.

After spending a few years with her, it turns out she is 100% not there in the head. I don't even mean that as an insult. She doesn't recognize it and won't listen to anyone who tries to tell her, but this girl is certifiably missing a few 10mm sockets. Again, not trying to be insulting, but some of the other "ghost hunters" I've come across seem a little out there. I can't help but wonder if to some degree, some of these people who are seeing "otherworldly entities" are just seeing what their mind is coming up with. Like, I don't even think they're lying. They do see something, but it's just something being made up internally without their control.

Again, no offense meant to anyone on here. If you're hearing sounds that others are hearing, or seeing things that others are seeing - got it. That's been backed up by other people. I've seen some crazy things, and have had that feeling where you know something ain't right and your hairs on your arms are sticking up. I'm talking more about the people who seem to be the "only one" who can see or communicate with spirits.
                  Interesting theory...wondering if your username is a coincidence or if you are that person with something to say? "Lost 10mm". If so, I would love to hear.

I can also say I am skeptical of those who are the only ones who can see stuff, but I have seen some questionable things myself as well.

Comment

Lol yea, just a coincidence

Comment

Paranormal stuff

As far as common occurrences or me “always” seeing/hearing things goes, this was the first visual experience for me. And the noises are reported by everyone who spends time in the funeral home. I have worked in this capacity at several locations over the last 10+ years and there is one particular funeral home where almost all of my experiences have taken place. I take no offense to your thoughts and have always been skeptical, but hey maybe it is all in my head. Just sharing what I believe I saw/heard

Comment

One of my Aunts recently passed away at 92 years of age. My cousin has been her caregiver for the past four years. He promised her he'd never put her in a nursing home. He doted on her and kept her clean and comfortable until she passed away at home.

The evening she died, he was monitoring her vitals and listening to her heart with a stethoscope and heard her take her final breath.

As he stood up from her bedside, he caught a glimpse of movement at the nearby bathroom door. He saw his Mom in a flowing white dress looking much younger and almost transparent. She looked at him and said "Thank you" and faded away.

We will be attending her "Celebration of Life" this weekend.

Comment

As far as common occurrences or me “always” seeing/hearing things goes, this was the first visual experience for me. And the noises are reported by everyone who spends time in the funeral home. I have worked in this capacity at several locations over the last 10+ years and there is one particular funeral home where almost all of my experiences have taken place. I take no offense to your thoughts and have always been skeptical, but hey maybe it is all in my head. Just sharing what I believe I saw/heard

I legit believe you. The location is logical and you have people backing you up. I enjoy the experiences, so keep em coming!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt, Foggy. That was great your cousin could do that. I've heard of similar experiences in my family around those who just passed.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                              We will be attending her "Celebration of Life" this weekend.
                              That sort of stuff seems to be fairly prevalent on that side of our family. See you this weekend.

Comment

A few weeks ago I was in the kitchen cooking and kept seeing something out of the corner of my eye. Looked like something short (kid sized) was coming around the corner of the kitchen, then would move back and pop up in a different spot (wasn't seeing an actual person, just movement). Happened a couple of times and I thought my 9 year old son was messing with me. I walk down the hall and see him with his headphones on and playing on his playstation. Go back in the kitchen, don't see anything else, and don't mention it to anyone.

Last night the wife and I are both in the kitchen. She's standing where I was in the last story, looking down chopping, and says, "I keep seeing things moving out of the corner of my eye". I ask her what it looks like, and she says it doesn't look like anything, just movement. I don't mention what I saw, and we go on doing what we were doing. Fast forward to the middle of the night and my son runs into our room saying there's a ghost in his room. It's not something we talk about with him. He asked me if they're real one time and I told him probably not, but who knows.

This morning I told my wife I'd seen the same thing she had, and did she think it was weird she saw something, then our son said what he did. She said, "it's just my eyes playing tricks...I see the same thing at work". I said, "so you have a demonic presence following you around full time?" She didn't think that was funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X