No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a ghost, goes room to room, knocks my hats off the hat rack, rings the doorbell, opens cabinet doors, but he is entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
      Amazon prime - 411 the hunted . Unexplained diasapearences in the wilderness .
      Thanks, I was supposed to be headed to lease to pull cards today. Me and wife just finished hunted, bout to start the rest of 411 series.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
        Thanks, I was supposed to be headed to lease to pull cards today. Me and wife just finished hunted, bout to start the rest of 411 series.
        David Paulides has a you tube channel you might check out. https://www.youtube.com/user/canammissingproject

Comment

ttt

Comment

Is there any haunted places in the Llano, Mason, Burnet areas?

Comment

Originally posted by big papa View Post
              Is there any haunted places in the Llano, Mason, Burnet areas?

As long as that country has been occupied and most those towns started with “Fort” in the name I bet there’s a haint or three in those Llano hills.

This is a little further south in Rocksprings, might be stuff goes bump in the night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                As long as that country has been occupied and most those towns started with “Fort” in the name I bet there’s a haint or three in those Llano hills.

This is a little further south in Rocksprings, might be stuff goes bump in the night

Funny seeing those dates. My house is 17 years older than that marker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back in,, Halloween 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                    Funny seeing those dates. My house is 17 years older than that marker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Oh wow, post a picture of your house.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched a show on Ed and Lorraine Warren last night on the Travel Channel. They were some of the original paranormal investigators. It was very interesting. Both were very religious and their goal was to promote their investigations to prove to people that God and the Devil exist. They're 2 most famous investigations were the Amityville House and the Conjuring House but investigated 1000's of cases. They experienced some very scary stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by B&C View Post
                        I watched a show on Ed and Lorraine Warren last night on the Travel Channel. They were some of the original paranormal investigators. It was very interesting. Both were very religious and their goal was to promote their investigations to prove to people that God and the Devil exist. They're 2 most famous investigations were the Amityville House and the Conjuring House but investigated 1000's of cases. They experienced some very scary stuff!
                        All the Annabelle movies are about them.

Comment

That was just Jake and the boys. Gus and Call did that job....

Comment

Very cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                              That was just Jake and the boys. Gus and Call did that job....

Lol that was up Kansas/Indian territory way where they met there end [emoji16]

Comment

Top for the season

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X