No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A story about my wife. She had an imaginary friend she called Tenny. She said she was an old woman in a long dress and she talked to her all the time.
    She was a sick kid. Always had stomach aches. The doctors ran tests and never found anything. Ended up being her appendix and it ruptured. She was lucky to live through it because medicine is much better now than in the 70's.
    When she got out of the hospital, she only saw Tenny one more time. Tenny told her she was ok and that she didn't need to be there anymore.
    A few years later my wife and her family were visiting relatives. Above the couch was an old painting of a woman in a long dress swinging in a rope swing from a tree. my wife pointed it out to her mom and said that was Tenny. The name of the painting was "Waiting for Grandma."
    Fast forward 20 or so years. My FIL took his dad to Ozona to visit his brother, my wife's great uncle. They went by a local cemetery to see the family plot because their sister was buried there. My FIL was looking at the headstones and there was one with the name Tenny on it. My FIL asked who she was and how she was related. She was my wife's fourth great grandma on her dad's side.

Comment

Who died in that house? Kids, the old lady? Go do some research and I can guarantee someone died there, body wise anyways. The spirits are still there though.

Get a Catholic Priest to some pray over it and let him get a feel of the place. Watch how he sprinkles the Holy Water. If it bubbles in some areas, time to go, no joke.

Comment

A healer was mentioned so I will tell this story as it has to do with a TBH member.

I had a pain in my back just inside the shoulder blade for close to 20 years. It was on and off pain usually from sitting in one position for long periods like kayaking or sitting in a tree stand. Other times it was when doing strenuous labor. One day, Smoothboar on here, Marshall Smith real name came by my welding business with a project. We were drawing on my welding table and he pushed my hand aside and jerked his hand back, stepped back a little and says "you're in some serious pain my friend". I asked him how he knew and he said by touching my hand. He told me he could fix it if I wanted him to. I was skeptical and asked him how. He explained he was a healer as was his Mother but he didn't do it much because it had been a problem for his Mother, so much that they had to move to another town once because so many people were wanting her to do it.

I said OK and he felt of my hand again and then told me it was in my back. He reached around and put his hand right where the pain was. He apologized that he couldn't take it out my arm but would have to take it out the top of my head. This would cause about a 30 second head ache that would be the worst I would ever have in my life. He started rubbing my back and pushing upward further and further until it got to my head. My head felt like it would split wide open. He kept going up the back of my head and over the top and he was done. The pain was gone and has never come back and that was about 8 years ago.

A year after that he had a massive stroke while driving right in front of Dell Diamond and died. He was a good hunter and a good friend. He left a wife and 2 kids behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
          A healer was mentioned so I will tell this story as it has to do with a TBH member.

I had a pain in my back just inside the shoulder blade for close to 20 years. It was on and off pain usually from sitting in one position for long periods like kayaking or sitting in a tree stand. Other times it was when doing strenuous labor. One day, Smoothboar on here, Marshall Smith real name came by my welding business with a project. We were drawing on my welding table and he pushed my hand aside and jerked his hand back, stepped back a little and says "you're in some serious pain my friend". I asked him how he knew and he said by touching my hand. He told me he could fix it if I wanted him to. I was skeptical and asked him how. He explained he was a healer as was his Mother but he didn't do it much because it had been a problem for his Mother, so much that they had to move to another town once because so many people were wanting her to do it.

I said OK and he felt of my hand again and then told me it was in my back. He reached around and put his hand right where the pain was. He apologized that he couldn't take it out my arm but would have to take it out the top of my head. This would cause about a 30 second head ache that would be the worst I would ever have in my life. He started rubbing my back and pushing upward further and further until it got to my head. My head felt like it would split wide open. He kept going up the back of my head and over the top and he was done. The pain was gone and has never come back and that was about 8 years ago.

A year after that he had a massive stroke while driving right in front of Dell Diamond and died. He was a good hunter and a good friend. He left a wife and 2 kids behind.

Awesome story, thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post

Wish I knew somebody that could do that....

Comment

https://www.foxnews.com/science/dead...es-researchers

Whale got probed.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes! Resurrect this thread!

Comment

Let's hear em!

Comment

Well we just bought a 160 year old home in New England, so I’ll report back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                        Well we just bought a 160 year old home in New England, so I’ll report back.

You should have some stories soon.

Bet it’s an awesome house. Got any pictures of it?

Comment

Paranormal stuff

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                          You should have some stories soon.

Bet it’s an awesome house. Got any pictures of it?

Completely renovated so it’s lost the character :-(

Last edited by Kdurham; 07-25-2019, 04:37 PM.

Comment

This is not a ghost story but more of an afterlife experience involving my Mother
                            She passed away suddenly several years ago. At the time before her death we were not talking with one another due to some issues and I never was able to tell her I loved her before she died.This bothers me to this day. We were all told never go to bed mad at a loved one, guess I didn't listen very good.
                            This starts out with me going to bed one evening. (I live alone) I was soundly asleep when I heard my Mother loudly call out my name. It sounded like she was in the room! It was a call that I heard hundreds of times before while in my preteen years. A call that required your attention now! I wasn't dreaming at that time Just the callout. Well after the initial shock and a few moments later I noticed the time on the digital clock. 12:47 That is my birthdate Dec. 1947 Oh, before you ask, yes this happened a few days before my birthday in Dec. I am a believer now.

Comment

This was just a few weeks ago. I am officing in an an old house in Dallas we are building a church next door house is owned by the church. A few weeks go we were in a foreman’s meeting that got pretty heated. I was looking into the living room and saw the chandelier twist half way round. It just twisted really slow not swinging or shaking just twisted. I asked the electrician sitting next to me if he saw it he said yes and was really freaked out about it.

Comment

This just happened today, we stopped to see Sam Houston's oak between Shiner and Gonzales. When we got out of the vehicle we mentioned it was hot and not a breath of wind blowing, and after taking a few pictures I joking told the wife we could sneak behind the tree real quick. She said we couldn't do that and disgrace Sam's tree, well we laughed and walked back to the Tahoe. She got in and I walked to open the back to get a bottle of water when a huge gust of wind out of nowhere went right up my shorts and filled the whole vehicle full of grass and dirt. I think Sam didn't like my joke, now whether or not this was paranormal who knows but it was really strange.

Comment

Working...
                                X