Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

If I had some of the stories y’all have I would’ve moved after the first occurrence. Maybe that’s why I live in a home that I built, no bad joojoo.

I do have some family that’s got a house out West that’s got a huge basement (weird for Texas) that they say the previous owner who passed in the house lives. They all say she’s a very friendly ghost which I’ve never heard off. The basement door will randomly open and close, crap will roll off the counters etc. I slept in the house a few times before I knew about that, I now haul my camper out. Call me a wussy.

Comment

Wussy. You said to.

Comment

Our lease in Llano has the owners house that has AC and the hunters house that has no AC. The owners house is vacant probably 360 days a year. We we’re down there late in August one year doing a deer count and it was blistering hot, so we decided to stay in the owners house. That evening I was snooping around the house and pulled down the attic stairs and walked up the stairs. Up in the attic was a very creepy room that had been decorated and furnished for a child, a small bed, children’s toys and books. The moment I walked in it I got a very uncomfortable feeling. So I closed the attic and got out.

After the deer count that night at about 3:00 in the morning I was woken by a loud thump that sounded like it came from the attic. I tell myself it’s nothing and fall back asleep. Then around 4:00 I’m woken up to what I swear is the sound of children laughing and I footsteps in the attic. I turn the lights on and the sounds stop.

That was the first and last time I’ve stayed in that house. I don’t care if it’s 110, I’ll sleep myself in the the hot hunters cabin or in my truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
            Our lease in Llano has the owners house that has AC and the hunters house that has no AC. The owners house is vacant probably 360 days a year. We we’re down there late in August one year doing a deer count and it was blistering hot, so we decided to stay in the owners house. That evening I was snooping around the house and pulled down the attic stairs and walked up the stairs. Up in the attic was a very creepy room that had been decorated and furnished for a child, a small bed, children’s toys and books. The moment I walked in it I got a very uncomfortable feeling. So I closed the attic and got out.

After the deer count that night at about 3:00 in the morning I was woken by a loud thump that sounded like it came from the attic. I tell myself it’s nothing and fall back asleep. Then around 4:00 I’m woken up to what I swear is the sound of children laughing and I footsteps in the attic. I turn the lights on and the sounds stop.

That was the first and last time I’ve stayed in that house. I don’t care if it’s 110, I’ll sleep myself in the the hot hunters cabin or in my truck.
            What? You're scared of some kids laughing and playing? :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
              What? You're scared of some kids laughing and playing? :-)

Not at all, except when their are no kids around and their is a creepy room room in the attic.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                If I had some of the stories y’all have I would’ve moved after the first occurrence. Maybe that’s why I live in a home that I built, no bad joojoo.
                Our house is about 15 years old and we are always seeing or hearing things. My wife keeps saying we need to build (she's a builder) so we know nothing creepy has happened there. I told her I don't care how new the house is, at some point in history someone was probably killed or buried right where the slab is poured.

Comment

Ok....so I am deployed at the moment, and one of my guys just walked by my room and asked what I was up to. I told him I was reading a bunch of ghost stories and stuff, then kind of chuckled. He got all serious and said “hey, lets go outside for a minute”. I went and he asked me if I believed in that kind of stuff, and I told him that yeah, I think it is real. He went on to tell me about a really bad time in his life, years back, and things his son had seen in his old house and the unbelievable turmoil that came into his marriage. The marriage eventually ended and he was home alone, reclusive and depressed when he started noticing strange things happening, stuff out of place, strange noises and what not. His dog even refused to come in the house, even in bad weather. When he tried to pull him in, the dog screamed and tried to back out the door while loosing control of its bladder and bowels. This dude, a combat hardened Marine, had tears in his eyes, and said, “Now I gotta show you something bro”. He went back through some files in his google account and pulled up a video. I watched in sheer amazement at what I was seeing, knowing full **** well that this guy was as serious as a heart attack! Cold chills went through my body from head to toe and I got the biggest goosebumps I have ever had, and I have witnessed some pretty crazy and hairy stuff! I asked if he would allow me to post the video here, because it will most likely blow this entire thread out of the water! He agreed and just sent the video to me. I don’t have a way to post it from my phone though, and no photobucket or anything. If someone can give me their email that can post it, I will send it so we can get it on here. I don’t think we are going to get much sleep tonight.
                  Last edited by reconman; 10-21-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reconman View Post
                    Ok....so I am deployed at the moment, and one of my guys just walked by my room and asked what I was up to. I told him I was reading a bunch of ghost stories and stuff, then kind of chuckled. He got all serious and said “hey, lets go outside for a minute”. I went and he asked me if I believed in that kind of stuff, and I told him that yeah, I think it is real. He went on to tell me about a really bad time in his life, years back, and things his son had seen in his old house and the unbelievable turmoil that came into his marriage. The marriage eventually ended and he was home alone, reclusive and depressed when he started noticing strange things happening, stuff out of place, strange noises and what not. His dog even refused to come in the house, even in bad weather. When he tried to pull him in, the dog screamed and tried to back out the door while loosing control of its bladder and bowels. This dude, a combat hardened Marine, had tears in his eyes, and said, “Now I gotta show you something bro”. He went back through some files in his google account and pulled up a video. I watched in sheer amazement at what I was seeing, knowing full **** well that this guy was as serious as a heart attack! Cold chills went through my body from head to toe and I got the biggest goosebumps I have ever had, and I have witnessed some pretty crazy and hairy stuff! I asked if he would allow me to post the video here, because it will most likely blow this entire thread out of the water! He agreed and just sent the video to me. I don’t have a way to post it from my phone though, and no photobucket or anything. If someone can give me their email that can post it, I will send it so we can get it on here. I don’t think we are going to get much sleep tonight.

I am in to see this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
                      I am in to see this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I just watched it again and I am freaked the hell out!

Comment

Post it to YouTube then link it to this thread. I'd like to see it.

Comment

Let’s see if I can get this to work....

Watch the tied up curtain and the overhead cabinets to the right....

Watch the tied up curtain and the overhead cabinets to the right. Action builds all the way to the end, so watch the whole four minutes!
                          Last edited by reconman; 10-21-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Something going on there

Comment

Pretty cool

Comment

Well I'll add mine, been watching this thread for a bit.
                                1. I was in elementary school and we had moved from california to ohio once my dad was out of the air force. We had been living in the first house we moved to there for a few years without incident. However I explicitly remember eventually being constantly creeped out for no reason and telling my parents i was scared and it felt like something was watching me. Parents prayed with me, etc, kinda just pushed it out of my head and ignored it. Well i had the biggest room upstairs, with my own bathroom that had a sliding door and a door to the attic next to at the end of the wall. Soon after I woke up at niggts with the light on when I had it off. I thought maybe i slept walked or forgot. Then I started waking up occasionally and the sliding door to the bathroom would be swinging forward and backward against the sliding track. I remember justfreezing and not moving for atleast an hour just staring and too afraid to get up lol. For whatever reason I never told my parents about that.
                                It kind of died off and I started just rationalizing it away, when I was wathing my younger brother and sister while my parents were out. I was in my parents bedroom playing computer games. The computer was at the end of their bed, furthest wall from the door. behind their bed on the opposite of me, was the wall that backed against the basement stairs. The next room over after the basement stairs was the living room where my brother and sister were. I was mindingmy business when all of a sudden there was this pounding on the wall like someone smacking it with their hands really fast and the bed was shaking next to me. I freaked out(getting the feeling writing it now lol), and bolted out down the hall, past the basement door, to my brother and sister. They're wondering what im doing, so tried to play it off like i was just messing around. So i decide to stay in that room with them for a while. Further down the hall was the kitchen, which had a door with a window leading to the garage. Well my sister went in the kitchen to get a snack, and all of a sudden screams bloody murder and runs in saying she saw a face in the window. I'm all of maybe twelve at the time haha so I go to check. Unfortunately we didnt have a light to the garage, you had to walk in it and find the switch. I was freaked so I of course grab a the bread knife cause its long and serrated, i thought that'd help lol. I turn on the lught and find nothing, garage door to get to the back was locked so no one came through playing a prank. Came back in and told my siblings it was teenagers playing a prank and i chased em off in the backyard. I was terrified the whole night. Once they got back my siblings of course immediately told them they saw someone in the garage and that i had chased them off with a knife lol. So they call the cops and i have to tell them my made up story n all, cause i just went along with the story to my parents.

Nothing weird for a good while, but one year i finally realized i had a freaking attic door in my bedroom that just went to a dark crawlspace with a few sparse lights. I think i went in it one night just to see when i had a friend spending the night. Well I started finding the attic or the door in weird states. Sometimes I'd wake up and the door would be shut but unbolted, it was a sliding horizontal bolt lock. it was terrifying when I'd wake up withe the door open and unbolted cause it was just a black crawlspace, but even more terrifying was when id wake up with it open and one of the lights on. You'd have to crawl in, turn left and reach forward a ways to turn it on.

The absolutely most terrifying one for me, was a dream, but more so because of how i woke up. I was having a dream in that same house, and it was some weird one where I was with ny family at night in some town shopping area. Then some like monster flung me in the air in the dream, and i physically felt like i just wasnt gonna stop moving and that at the speed i was moving I'd die. So i freaked out and woke up, but i woke up and was literally plastered against the wall flat, horizontallynlike i was flung there out of bed. I remember the feeling of literally peeling off the wall, left hand (top) down first , like something youd see in a cartoon . That one i freaked out and told my parents.

Only other one I have later was in our new house we moved to in highschool, my brother was in the basement. he came out screaming and said he thought i was down there , realized i wasnt and swore some man was sitting in the chair down there. I went down n felt a bit creepy, but prayed wih my brother and all was fine afterward.

Typing on a phone so sorry for misspelling.

Comment

Working...
                                X