No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep tye stories coming, this is my favorite alltime thread..

Comment

Just found this thread and now I cant wait to walk to the deer stand at 5:30 in the morning...

Comment

For the last couple of weeks, my daugter has been saying her grandfather's name, a lot! She knows his name (pawpaw Johnny) because my mother-in-law talks about him to her. My father-in-law was the first one that knew my wife was pregnant even before she knew! Just a few days after we got confirmation that my wife was pregnant, My father-in-law passed away. We were good friends and I promised him that I would watch over his wife when he passed (we all knew he didn't have much longer).

Well, on Friday my daughter did something that to me it proves my father-in-law is watching over her. She is just 2 and a half years old and on Friday she came up to me and gave me a wet willey! My wife then tells me that is something her dad used to do a lot to her when she was a kid!

My daughter does not go to daycare and besides pawpaw Johnny showing her, we can not see where she got this from.
        Last edited by 91cavgt; 07-24-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

I've been wanting to share this for some time,and I've got alot of time on my hands so,here goes.
          I've never had a paranormal type experience until a few years ago..I've been on the same deer lease for almost 20yrs..For the first 15,it was just me;and whoever I wanted to take with me..So I was down there alot by myself.
          The place is between Eola,and Eden.There's a small two bedroom house,and a detached 2 car garage.
          The old man that owned it never married,and didn't have any kids..The garage was full of stuff.The old mans stuff...Foot locker from the Army.Stuff from college.Southwest Texas State Bobcat to be exact...I had my hands full cleaning up that garage.Everytime I'd go down there,I'd haul off something..Take it to the burn pile,something..
          I came across a really well built wooden box one day,and there were a ton of his essays,and papers in there from college..His handwriting was fantastic,and the papers were very well written.
          My bedroom in the house was what you would call the "Master".It has french type doors that lead to a small living room.When you go through there..The kitchen,then a wash room..The washroom door has had a piece of heavy copper wire through a hasp since I've had the place..I've never looked in there until that day I found his college papers(6-8 yrs,I'd never looked in there) I knew some of his personal belongings were in the wash room,but just never had a reason to go in there.I guess my curiosity got the best of me that day.I unwired the old wooden door,and took a look around...Wing tipped shoes,old suits..He was a very tall,and fit man..Kind of had an idea of who he was,if you get my drift(I didn't move a thing by the way)
          Put the heavy gauge wire back in the hasp,and went to the stand...
          It was really cold that day,and started to snow,and sleet that eve..A north wind was blowing that night,about 15/20 mph.
          Around 9:30 I went to bed.I had a Browning A-bolt 25-06 leaned against the little french doors that open up to the living room..Dearborn heater running wide open 20/25 foot away..
          The kitchen table is one of those "heavy old,yellow/chrome trimmed jobs" from the '50s..The chairs weigh 40/50lbs a piece..The floor is linoleum..The rubber stops on the legs of those chairs when pushed across linoleum,is is un mistakeable..
          I'm sound asleep,and I hear a chair "drubbing" across that kitchen floor..WHAM! it falls backwards!!
          I jump up,hit the light switch...Only gun I have is the A-bolt..Sittin up,I lay it across my lap,and stand up..It's just a few steps to the kitchen..All I hear now is the low whistle of the Dearborn..I walked into the kitchen,and see the chair laying on it's back..I stand it up,and scoot it under the table..Looked around for critters,make sure the door was locked etc..The whole time,all I hear is the gas burning in the Dearborn..
          Got back in the bed(A-bolt riding shotgun)...Fell back asleep,and hear the rubber "drubbing"on the kitchen floor again.It was a couple of hours later..Hollered,"knock it the f##k off!!",and it stopped..It was 3am by then..I never went back to sleep.Hunted the next day,and slept there a ton of nights since..
          Last year I told the story to my friend who's on the place with me,and his girlfriend..We were all drinking..Opened the door,and she milled around a bit.(my girl wouldn't set foot in there)
          The next day my girl was telling me how,"you don't mess with spirits/the unknown/etc"..I giggled a bit,and a 12ga shotgun shell rolled off the mantle,and **** near went into the Dearborn heater..We were both beside ourselves after that..(It was at least 1foot away from the edge)
          The reason I'm writing this now,is because we were there the last two nights.Last night when we were asleep(I'm a heavy sleeper)Someone was pushing me,in my ribs..Opposite side of my girlfriend..Thought I dreamed it..An hour later Brand jumps up,screams my name,and said someone grabbed her feet..With both hands.
          The kitchen table,and chairs are the ones that I described..The door in the background is where the old man's clothes,and personal things are..The pretty girl in the pic is the one who flipped out last night..
          I'm still not freakeked out by paranormal stuff,and the only experiences I've ever had,are there..I will say this.That old man died there,and he doesn't like anyone milling around in his closet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

its pretty surprising that "christians" dont fully realize that these things exist and know exactly what they are.

ephesians 6:12 is one of many places in the bible, that tells us exactly what we are dealing with. if you are truly a believer in The Lord Jesus Christ, then tell it to be gone in the name that is mightier than any other name, in heaven, or on earth. then go back to sleep.

if you dont know The Lord Jesus, or HE doesnt know you, you are powerless against it.

i had one whistling right beside me in the middle of the night a few years ago. i told it to be gone! in the name of Jesus!, and to never return. i went back to sleep, knowing it had to leave.

that was in the philippines, i guess that one moved to texas.

Comment

Okay. I don't know how old the house was my mom used to live in but supposedly it was haunted. One day my brother and his wife came in and my brother hollered to see if she was there. He heard my mom say "I'm down here!" As in downstairs and to him it sounded like she was in the laundry room. He could see a light on from upstairs coming from the laundry room so he goes down there and doesn't see anyone. He said the whole way back upstairs he felt like someone was walking right behind him. He got to the top of the stairs and told his wife "We need to go."

Several people saw the woman. One of those people never knew anything about her but they all described her wearing pretty much the same thing.

My mom heard herself tell the dogs to be quiet one night when she was downstairs. They were barking and when she heard the woman's voice they all went silent. I know this all sounds ridiculous but my mom had lost her voice almost completely during all of this. I called her one morning and could barely hear her. It scared me because I thought something was bad wrong. I ain't saying a ghost stole her voice. But.....that's kinda what it seems. If I believed in ghosts. Alright that's my ghost story. I'm done.

Comment

Last story here and again, 100% true. When I was around 19, I worked for this shipping company in Southern California. This warehouse was insanely active. My coworkers told me that a former employee had committed suicide due to depression but, still shows up to work once in awhile. The forklifts would turn on by themselves, move a few inches and then stops on it's own. And when that happens, people would just say things like, "Oh, Howard is back."

The scariest encounter I had was in the storage room. This storage room was huge but, had no lights. The only light this room receives is from the natural sunlight, during the day. It was approximately 10 minutes til 5:00 pm but the sun was already starting to set. You can barely see in that room and I needed one of the guys I work with to sign off on some paper. I worked in the office and was in a rush to go home so I went into the warehouse looking for this guy named Kevin. I was told Kevin was in the storage room (would later find out he had already left). I went to the storage room, which happens to be located in the far corner of the warehouse. I slowly poked my head inside and called Kevin's name. Someone from the furthest corner of the room (of course) said, "over here!" I asked what he was doing in the storage room in the dark as I walked over to that corner and no one was there (ahhhh gave myself goosebumps writing this) so I booked out of there and ran right into the office, which is connected by a sliding door to the warehouse. I told my coworkers that they're never going to believe what just happened - explained what I had just experienced and one of my coworkers dropped her stack of paper and she slowly said, "shut up!" then they all shared their paranormal encounter. My boss told me he was the only person left one night and he was skyping his sister from the Philippines. There is nothing, but a wall behind him so during their skype, his sister had asked who his friend was (goosebumps again..) He asked his sister what she meant because no one is there with him. She said that there is someone looking at the screen over his shoulder. My boss looked behind him, again, nothing but a wall and told her no one is there. She was adamant about it so he closed his laptop and ran out of there. I later got my brother a job there and he worked in the warehouse. He would tell me that his things would go missing all the time and he'll find it somewhere else. Right before I left that company, the relocated to a new warehouse but, I'll never forget all the things I've experienced and heard from my coworkers.

Comment

ttt

This is such a good thread.

Comment

Paranormal stuff

This happened about 10 years ago in Tolar, TX. when my middle son was about 3.

I had picked him up from my mother-in-laws one evening after work. My wife was in Ft. Worth with her sister. It was just me and Cody this evening. We got home and I put him in the bathtub in the master bath off of my bedroom. I started the water and he got in. I then realized that I had left my phone in my truck and ran back out to get it. As I was coming back in the door that came into our kitchen I heard Cody run down the hallway that lead from the kitchen to a living room. I figured he may have just got out of the bath when he realized I wasn't in there to see where I went. I actually hollered, " Cody Blake! Get back in the bathtub!". Anyway I heard very profound footsteps running down that hall, which was laminate flooring, then they got a little softer as they entered the living room area and the next hall that lead to my bedroom and then the bathroom that he was in. I distinctly heard someone running all the way back into my bedroom. So as I got closer to by room I thought I would see little wet footprints at least in my bedroom. There weren't any so I knew that the bathmat and tile in the bathroom would be wet. I walked into the bathroom and the floor was bone dry and Cody was sitting in there making a beard on his face out of bubbles. I asked him if he'd gotten out of the bathtub and he assured me he hadn't, which I knew was true due to the lack of water on the floor. So I sat there kinda baffled for a second then proceeded to turn on every light in the house while I checked closets and under beds. House was clear except for me, Cody and the unseen person that ran through my house and into my bedroom.

This wasn't the only occurrence that happened in this house either. Nothing terrifying, but just odd little things like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by MBV77; 08-18-2017, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	llano.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	24506985

Before I was asked to join my deer lease, I was asked out as a guest to thin the overload of does. So I didn't have a camper on property like I did later when I became a member.

We stayed in the "guest cabin" in the picture above. The main house in the picture was used until the early 1970's. It was/is a working cattle ranch. The family that owned the property, lived on property but as their children grew up, they moved into their own houses off property leaving only the parents on property. The wife/mother was murdered in that house by a disgruntled cow hand in the 70's.....as the story goes? The husband /father died later naturally and the off property children manage the lease to this day from off property leaving the house and a couple small cabins around and available for members to use.

All that to explain why some of the CRAZY things may have happened to me and my buddy in that cabin.

It's 2 bedroom cabin with a living room, kitchen and 1 bathroom in between the bedrooms. My buddy and I each stayed in separate bedrooms...obviously.

1. One of the first nights, the TV in the living room turned on by itself at 2-3am. I woke up instantly because I wasn't sleeping too heavily in this old cabin anyway. I hollered out to Steve and he instantly yelled back and I knew he was in the other bedroom. We both walked out into the living room looking around and the TV was on???? WTH! Found the remote to the TV and turned it off.

2. A night or two later (we were there for 5 nights-ish) the same thing happened We unplugged the TV this time and no more problems.

3. In the middle of the night, the smoke detector would keep going off. Not just a beep and then silence, no, full on, "there's a fire MFer's!!!! Get up". No smoke. Nothing??? We finally pulled I down and took out the batteries.

4. Finally.....a night or two later we got back from the grocery store after an uneventful evening hunt. I placed a plastic grocery bag on top of the stove (it was off). It had some canned goods. 3-5 cans of stuff. So I'm sure you can guess. In the middle of the night there was a huge bang. He and I both jumped up this time and met in the hallway. The lights to the living room were turned on and a look into the kitchen showed the plastic bag on the ground and a couple of cans spilled out.

I'm pretty convinced....
                      Last edited by txsteele; 08-18-2017, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Tagging to find later... good stories

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Comment

Had my first and only experience last year on opening weekend of bow season. My lease was in San Augustine County in East Teaxs (I'm off of it now but not because of this) and right across the road from an old country cemetery. My then 17 year old son and I were hunting the evening in different stands and he shot a spike with his bow. After helping him track and locate it in the dark we got it back to camp to clean but decided to eat dinner first. By the time we were done it was around 10pm and we loaded the gut bucket with the other scraps into the back of my truck to go dump in a place we use down the road a bit. The road that ran between my lease and the cemetery made an s curve around the cemetery and as I was in the first part of the curve we saw a set of headlights coming from the other direction on the other side of the cemetery. The road is just a county white rock road and barely wide enough for two vehicles to pass each other so I started to move to the right side of the road as I neared the curve. Right at that time my son said "Dad, there's a vehicle coming" and I told him I saw it but as we entered and rounded the curve there was no vehicle in sight. I said "where did it go?" and my son said he didnt know. We went and dumped the deer carcass and didnt say much else till we got back to camp. I then asked my son was it me or was that kind of weird to which he adamantly replied "that was very weird Dad!". We got to discussing what we experienced and tried to explain it away but there was really no explanation. First off the cemetery land is quite a bit higher than the road that runs around it so even if there had been a vehicle there we would not have been able to see it until after going thru the curve. I then said maybe it was a refection of our own headlights off of the headstones to which my son then said that he had thought of that too but the headlights we saw were large and round and ours were rectangular. That sent chills down both our spines as neither one of us had mentioned the size or shape of the headlights until then. We stayed up late trying to reason thru our experience but there was just no reasonable explanation. There were no places that a vehicle could have turned off the road in that area either. My son said he wasnt going back to that lease after dark anymore.

Comment

There must be a ghost in my house because every time I ask someone where this went, what happened with that, why is this like this the answers I get are "I don't know" and "It wasn't me".

Comment

This thread is back from the dead lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

My beer keeps disappearing. I swear I'm not drinking it all and my wife drinks a different brand. Nobody lives here but us 2. Weird.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X