No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I bought our house about 5 years ago. Not long after we moved in I noticed that sometimes when I was feeding horses in the evening that I could smell perfume. This doesn't happen all the time but has occurrd on several occasions. I told my wife about it but she can't smell the perfume. My wife swears she hears someone whistling at times. She says its like part of a tune not someone whistling to get your attention

Comment

We've lived in our current house almost three years. First two years nothing out of the ordinary happened but around a year ago I started seeing things. You can see into our bedroom from the living room couch and no less than 7 times I have seen something move through the room by the door. Basically looks like something walking at a fast pace. All those occurrences happened in the span of about a month and haven't seen it again. Wife sees things but mostly keeps them to herself because if she shares it just freaks her out more. Yesterday I was cooking breakfast and I heard the noise our couch makes when the dog jumps off of it. If you have wood floors you may know what I mean, the couch moves on the floor a little. Only thing was the dog was with me in the kitchen. A few hours later I was sitting on the couch and something banged against the cabinets in the kitchen. The dog jumped up and ran in there but all was clear. A few other things have happened but I'm typing on my phone so keeping it as short as possible.

Comment

Marilyn Monroe visits my kids sometimes she looks in their closet and walks thru the house. I know they cant be making it up because they all give the same description and see her at different times. For the last 7 or 8 years they tell us about the same blond lady wearing jeans with a sweater and matching red lipstick and high heels. Just the other night she came thru and checked on the girls they think she is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterlo70 View Post
          lol that's a bit creepy. Here's my creepy story if anyone cares to read. This is absolutely 100% true. Before I moved to Texas, I lived in Southern California. Long Beach to be exact. We moved into this new home and immediately, started hearing strange noise but I didn't pay attention to them. My in laws came to visit for a week and throughout the week, they would tell us about a women weeping in the middle of the night. I sort of poked fun at their expense, saying that they are just getting old and hearing things.

One evening, I stayed up playing video games. Yes, I love video games. I was playing the new Madden game at the time and got hungry. It was 3am. I opened the fridge to look for a snack but thought I'd use the restroom first. I walk down the hall and walked into the bathroom. I didn't close the door because well, it's 3 in the morning. No one was up. As I'm taking care of my business, right outside the freaking door, I heard a woman crying. Every hair on my body stood up. I had a *** moment and thought I was hearing things but I absolutely was not! It was as though she was physically right out the door, crying in the hallway. I started to call for my dog but he refuses to come to me. I shut the lights and ran down the hall into the bedroom to wake my wife up. There, I see my dog hiding under the bed.

Soon after, my wife started hearing a little boy talk around the house. I also made fun of her as well. One morning, as I was waking up and while stretching in bed, I heard a boy humming in my left ear. I shrugged it off thinking "its early, i'm hearing things." Immediately, my wife wakes up, grabs onto me and holds onto dear life. She asked if i heard the little boy humming. Another *** moment.

These creepy events would happen throughout our time in this house. My cousin came into town from up north and she slept in the guest room. She told me the next day that she heard someone crying. I told her about the 'crying woman' and she told me she was never coming back to visit lol. My nephew visited one time too and ran out of the bathroom because he said he saw a little kid in the bathtub. Glad I no longer live there. Gave me goosebumps writing this.
          Nope I'd be out with that. I don't do kids in scary situations.
          Unknown Kid in tub, house for sale.....yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
            Marilyn Monroe visits my kids sometimes she looks in their closet and walks thru the house. I know they cant be making it up because they all give the same description and see her at different times. For the last 7 or 8 years they tell us about the same blond lady wearing jeans with a sweater and matching red lipstick and high heels. Just the other night she came thru and checked on the girls they think she is cool.
            Say what?

Interesting.

Ever set up any game cams in the house?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
              Nope I'd be out with that. I don't do kids in scary situations.
              Unknown Kid in tub, house for sale.....yesterday.
              haha... I left out details on that particular story though. I asked my nephew to describe the 'ghost' he saw and he looked at me and said, "her hair looks like this" and proceeded to explain that she had long hair that covered her face. I asked if she was a good ghost or a bad ghost? He then replied with, "shes bad! she pinches me!" I'll never forget the look on his face when he told me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterlo70 View Post
                haha... I left out details on that particular story though. I asked my nephew to describe the 'ghost' he saw and he looked at me and said, "her hair looks like this" and proceeded to explain that she had long hair that covered her face. I asked if she was a good ghost or a bad ghost? He then replied with, "shes bad! she pinches me!" I'll never forget the look on his face when he told me though.
                Hair covers face? Yeah No.

I'll probably have nightmare about it thanks to this post, much less alone seeing one.
                I can take Freddy Cruger or Big hairy chainsaw dude or creepy lady climbing up walls- no problem, kids with black eyes or heads spinning- no can do.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                  Say what?

Interesting.

Ever set up any game cams in the house?
                  Nope because I really dont want to know......the kids lile her and I am good with that.

Comment

[ATTACH]857576[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by goldeneagle View Post
                      [ATTACH]857576[/ATTACH]
                      thanks for that!

Comment

I had an experience when I traveled to work overtime at a very old fire station recently. I was asleep in the dorm and it was pitch black. I heard the door from the hallway open and then I heard a set of small bare feet running in the room. I turned on my phone light to see what it was and nothing. I turned the light off and almost instantly I felt a breeze and the footsteps ran straight at my bed and went under it. Then something moved my Mattress from underneath. I jumped up and turned on the lamp in the room while yelling some choice words. Looked under bed. Nada. I went and slept in the Day room. I had had enough. Nxt day I mention it to some guys there and they said that is a common occurrence and that it is the ghost of small girl. They hear footsteps often and doors open and close with nobody around. Needless to say I'm not really excited to ever travel to that station again.
                        Last edited by whiplash; 06-08-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by whiplash View Post
                          I had an experience when I traveled to work overtime at a very old fire station recently. I was asleep in the dorm and it was pitch black. I heard the door from the hallway open and then I heard a set of small bare feet running in the room. I turned on my phone light to see what it was and nothing. I turned the light off and almost instantly I felt a breeze and the footsteps ran straight at my bed and went under it. Then something moved my Mattress from underneath. I jumped up and turned on the lamp in the room while yelling some choice words. Looked under bed. Nada. I went and slept in the Day room. I had had enough. Nxt day I mention it to some guys there and they said that is a common occurrence and that it is the ghost of small girl. They hear footsteps often and doors open and close with nobody around. Needless to say I'm not really excited to ever travel to that station again.
                          Yeah, that is not cool at all.

Comment

My girl friend isn't afraid of ghost etc, she's scared of serial killers and people. I'm like, listen woman, I can atleast attempt to kill and shoot a serial killer, *** am I suppose to do about a demon ghost?!?! I don't like ghosts, hope I never experience one.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              My girl friend isn't afraid of ghost etc, she's scared of serial killers and people. I'm like, listen woman, I can atleast attempt to kill and shoot a serial killer, *** am I suppose to do about a demon ghost?!?! I don't like ghosts, hope I never experience one.
                              This!

Comment

Might be some operators with ITC or Vopak that can confirm this on TBH. We had an inspector that worked for us and was driving by the sanjacinto monument at about 3:00 in the morning. A set of legs with no body ran in front of his car and disappeared through the chain link fence. When he got to the terminal he said to the operators "you are never going to guess what I just saw run across the road!" One of the operators said " a set of legs with no body. We have been seeing it for years".

Comment

Working...
                                X