Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt

Comment

Love this thread. Need more stories for Halloween!

Comment

Here's one of mine.

When I was a teenager my brother and I shared a room. He is two years younger. We had gone to bed one night, so had everyone else in the house. I was asleep and he woke me up saying "What?" I said "What?...What are you talking about?" He said "You said my name." I said "No I didn't go back to sleep." We settled back in. Soon after my Mom was waking me up with the lights on in the room. My dad was out of town and it was just my mom, me, and 2 brothers at home. My youngest brother was sound asleep in his room. My mom said "What are you doing? You scared your brother to death." I said "What are you talking about?" She said "You keep saying his name and grabbed his foot" I said "No I didn't I was just sleeping." I got up and went down the hall and my brother was on my mom's bed crying like a baby. He was scared to death. I told her again it wasn't me. We have a Christian home and my mom and dad are strong in faith. They prayed over every house we've ever lived in. My mom sensing something not right in her spirit asked if we had anything in the house we shouldn't. Not saying it was justified by being boys but we had some magazines we shouldn't have had hidden in the closet and we told her about them. She proceeded to take us by the hands and led us through the house praying over each room. Binding and rebuking any evil in the house to leave in the name of Jesus. Even the laundry room. We came back to our bedroom and stood at the doorway and began to pray. All of a sudden chills went through our bodies at the same time like something passed through us, causing us to all open our eyes and look at each other. We all nearly broke into tears. I get chills just writing about it now and I'm 48. It scared us. We took the magazines to the fireplace and opened the flu. We tried to burn them and they wouldn't burn. They kept going out and the smoke and ash would come back into the room and not up the chimney. We worked until they were finally ash and my mom took it outside and dumped it in the woods. We never had anything we weren't supposed to have in our house and didn't have any issues in our room or house after that. I believe in good and bad spirits. What was there that night was not a good one.

Comment

im not much into that paranormal stuff but dang reading all that stuff sounds wicked lol. Ill be sure NOT to mention any of that to my wife hahaha

Comment

Possibly my favorite thread on TBH.

Comment

Comment

In North Carolina where my sister lives, there's a ghost of a young boy in her house. It materialized twice: once To my sister and once to my niece.

I was just home for my 20th high school reunion and I stayed at my nieces house. I stayed up late with my nephew (who lives with my sister) and some of their friends.

My nephew, Matt, had to be at work the next morning. My sister said around 8 o'clock in the morning, she heard him coughing in the bed that made her mad becuz he was supposed to be a work. She goes in this room to wake him and no one was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Halloween Bump

Comment

Come on, nothing odd lately? Bump!

Comment

lol that's a bit creepy. Here's my creepy story if anyone cares to read. This is absolutely 100% true. Before I moved to Texas, I lived in Southern California. Long Beach to be exact. We moved into this new home and immediately, started hearing strange noise but I didn't pay attention to them. My in laws came to visit for a week and throughout the week, they would tell us about a women weeping in the middle of the night. I sort of poked fun at their expense, saying that they are just getting old and hearing things.

One evening, I stayed up playing video games. Yes, I love video games. I was playing the new Madden game at the time and got hungry. It was 3am. I opened the fridge to look for a snack but thought I'd use the restroom first. I walk down the hall and walked into the bathroom. I didn't close the door because well, it's 3 in the morning. No one was up. As I'm taking care of my business, right outside the freaking door, I heard a woman crying. Every hair on my body stood up. I had a *** moment and thought I was hearing things but I absolutely was not! It was as though she was physically right out the door, crying in the hallway. I started to call for my dog but he refuses to come to me. I shut the lights and ran down the hall into the bedroom to wake my wife up. There, I see my dog hiding under the bed.

Soon after, my wife started hearing a little boy talk around the house. I also made fun of her as well. One morning, as I was waking up and while stretching in bed, I heard a boy humming in my left ear. I shrugged it off thinking "its early, i'm hearing things." Immediately, my wife wakes up, grabs onto me and holds onto dear life. She asked if i heard the little boy humming. Another *** moment.

These creepy events would happen throughout our time in this house. My cousin came into town from up north and she slept in the guest room. She told me the next day that she heard someone crying. I told her about the 'crying woman' and she told me she was never coming back to visit lol. My nephew visited one time too and ran out of the bathroom because he said he saw a little kid in the bathtub. Glad I no longer live there. Gave me goosebumps writing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertt View Post
                        I inherited my mom's poodle when she passed away. It was use to sleeping on the bed. Never liked that but I let her. She passed several years later. To this day sometimes when I am laying down to sleep I can feel it walking down by my feet where she would normally sleep. It is weird. I can feel it jump up, walk in circles and lay down by my feet. Has to be the dog.
                        Believe it! I've had many cats do that very same thing to me! So many times that it just became a normal thing.

Comment

Keep them coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Years ago I was spending the night in a cabin right next to the Frio River. I had a fire pit burning outside and two other individuals were present. At around 11pm or 12am a white light appeared by the river. It was moving generally downstream so we just assumed it might be someone in a kayak. It eventually disappeared, and about ten minutes later a light was now moving upstream. We started paying more attention, and soon realized it was attached to no person at all. Not only that, but it was changing height and leaving the river entirely, moving onto the banks on both sides. Soon after, another light appeared. Over the course of twenty minutes, we watched these white spheres of light weave between the trees, blink on and off, dissappearing and reappearing in different places, following each other at different speeds, and soaring to heights of 100ft+. This light show ended when someone who had been inside, walked outside and turned the porch light on. When that happened, both lights shot away past a cliff in a sigle second, covering 1000ft+
                            Last edited by Longue Carabine; 05-26-2017, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I'm glad to see this thread resurrected. I thought it had died.[emoji33]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Longue Carabine View Post
                                Years ago I was spending the night in a cabin right next to the Frio River. I had a fire pit burning outside and two other individuals were present. At around 11pm or 12am a white light appeared by the river. It was moving generally downstream so we just assumed it might be someone in a kayak. It eventually disappeared, and about ten minutes later a light was now moving upstream. We started paying more attention, and soon realized it was attached to no person at all. Not only that, but it was changing height and leaving the river entirely, moving onto the banks on both sides. Soon after, another light appeared. Over the course of twenty minutes, we watched these white spheres of light weave between the trees, blink on and off, dissappearing and reappearing in different places, following each other at different speeds, and soaring to heights of 100ft+. This light show ended when someone who had been inside, walked outside and turned the porch light on. When that happened, both lights shot away past a cliff in a sigle second, covering 1000ft+
                                Went fishing for some stripers not too long ago at PK. We got there around midnight and setup camp. Me and a few others were sitting around the fire, eating and chatting when we heard someone sprinting towards us. It was not an animal - it sounded like a person sprinting on two. It sprinted towards us and slammed right into my cousin's truck. We all stared at each other and shined our lights. We couldn't find anything. No marks on my cousin's truck or anything. It was the most bizarre experience ever. I joked with one of my buddies that it's probably just a ghost trying to scare us and he freaks out saying he doesn't do well with ghosts lol

Hell of a fishing trip though

Comment

Working...
                                X