X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dezigirl78 View Post
    And it would help if I add the link.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/03/1...er-trapped-car
    Angels...I don't care what else you think, this was angels.

Comment

Beat me to it!! I was going to post this in this thread, so cool

Comment

Awesome is all I can stay! I have a story I may have to post one day. I was on duty and when it it happened my Captain at the time and another officer both witnessed it with me.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
          Awesome is all I can stay! I have a story I may have to post one day. I was on duty and when it it happened my Captain at the time and another officer both witnessed it with me.
          OK, so all of y'all that say you may or might or anything along those lines...please post up.

Comment

Ok here's mine, I was working for the City of Orange as a police officer. One night shift around 0100 hours, I was sent to a call of lights coming from inside the old Jack Tar hotel which was an abandoned building. The Jack Tar was where the whose who used to hang out in the 50-60's it's located on the Sabine River in Downtown Orange. In later years it was converted to a old folks home then eventually abandoned. As I pulled up to the front area of the hotel I could see what I thought to be a flash light inside. I radioed my findings in and waited for some more units to come help me check the inside. I figured there was just a transient camping out from the cold inside the building. Back up came and we made our way into the building. As we entered we noticed how dark it was and that there was not electricity on in the building. As we made our way past the lobby towards the stair case we started hearing people talking coming from the dinning room area. I went in first followed by back up and we walked into a empty room. Nobody around and dead silent! We stood their whispering to each other dumbfounded. When one of the other officers goes you hear that? We all got quiet and we could hear laughter and a what sounded like piano music. At this point we all get freaked out an look at each other. There is no piano in this place and the laughter sounds like people at a party but it was very faint and sounded distant in the building. We stared making our way back towards the entrance and the piano and laughter faded away. At this time we all agreed if there was someone inside they could stay and we radioed back building checks clear 10-8! We never told anyone at work about it and even to this day we haven't spoke about it to each other. Was it paranormal? Heck I dunno but there was no evidence of someone being inside other than the light I saw.

Comment

I watched Annabelle last night. Gotta say pretty weird stuff. That being said who in their right mind would purposely go to a viewing/dinner with that **** doll and get a picture taken with it. http://www.warrens.net/An-Evening-with-Annabelle.html

Comment

Ok here's mine, I was working for the City of Orange as a police officer. One night shift around 0100 hours, I was sent to a call of lights coming from inside the old Jack Tar hotel which was an abandoned building. The Jack Tar was where the whose who used to hang out in the 50-60's it's located on the Sabine River in Downtown Orange. In later years it was converted to a old folks home then eventually abandoned. As I pulled up to the front area of the hotel I could see what I thought to be a flash light inside. I radioed my findings in and waited for some more units to come help me check the inside. I figured there was just a transient camping out from the cold inside the building. Back up came and we made our way into the building. As we entered we noticed how dark it was and that there was not electricity on in the building. As we made our way past the lobby towards the stair case we started hearing people talking coming from the dinning room area. I went in first followed by back up and we walked into a empty room. Nobody around and dead silent! We stood their whispering to each other dumbfounded. When one of the other officers goes you hear that? We all got quiet and we could hear laughter and a what sounded like piano music. At this point we all get freaked out an look at each other. There is no piano in this place and the laughter sounds like people at a party but it was very faint and sounded distant in the building. We stared making our way back towards the entrance and the piano and laughter faded away. At this time we all agreed if there was someone inside they could stay and we radioed back building checks clear 10-8! We never told anyone at work about it and even to this day we haven't spoke about it to each other. Was it paranormal? Heck I dunno but there was no evidence of someone being inside other than the light I saw.
                Crazy

Comment

That gave me goosebumps.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    I watched Annabelle last night. Gotta say pretty weird stuff. That being said who in their right mind would purposely go to a viewing/dinner with that **** doll and get a picture taken with it. http://www.warrens.net/An-Evening-with-Annabelle.html
                    I know I sure as hell wouldnt do that! I bet someone is going to make a fake doll and charge these people to take pictures with it. lol

Comment

Read the story...I actually found out about this because I found the Ebay auction.

It's an interesting story for sure and from San Antonio.

Last edited by Tx_Wader; 03-12-2015, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                        http://www.dibbukbox.com/

Read the story...I actually found out about this because I found the Ebay auction.

It's an interesting story for sure and from San Antonio.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...up-3882396.php
                        I didn't even finish reading that. Stuff like that terrifies me.

Comment

For those of you who like spelunking or exploring caves...

This one gets a little spooky.

Comment

This one gets a little spooky.
                            So I'm guessing that whatever it was in that cave did him in since he never had another update to his page or was that the joke to begin with?

Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                              So I'm guessing that whatever it was in that cave did him in since he never had another update to his page or was that the joke to begin with?

Good stuff.
                              All of the advertisements on that site drove him crazy is my bet.

Comment

My mom moved to Marshall from New Mexico in jr high. Old two story home in the old part of town. Nothing out of the ordinary for several years. She was a jr or sr in high school and came home for curfew one night at midnight or whenever. Her bedroom was the first one at the top of the stairway. Her mother walked up the stairs every night to check on her when she made it home old creaking stairs and all. This particular night, according to my mother, she got home, walked up stairs and got ready for bed like normal. She laid down in bed with the lights out and noticed a figure making their way up the stairs, but she thought it was unusual because she couldn't hear the stairs creaking. The figure stood at the door and my mom called out "mom is that you?" No answer. The figure made her way toward the bed and my mom reached out to give who she thought was her mom a hug. Her arms went right through the figure and it scared her so bad she said she tucked her head under the covers the rest of the night, not looking out at all.
                                My mother went on to live in that house for several more years, with no problems whatsoever, and never told her story to anyone because she thought her parents and brother would think she was crazy.
                                Fast forward about 15-20 years, now my mom is a dental hygienist. She got done cleaning a man's teeth one day and was filling out his chart. She noticed his address was the same house that she had lived in and seen the supposed ghost who she thought was her mother. She told the man she had lived there for several years and they small talked and chit chatted about the old home. She was hesitant to bring up her incident with the man, fearing he and everyone else would think she was crazy, but before their conversation was over she decided to work up the nerves and asked the man "have you ever noticed anything strange about that home?"
                                My mother and this man had never known each other or had a previous conversation before in their life. The man looked straight in her eyes and said "you've seen her too, haven't you?"
                                My mom was floored. The man proceeded to tell her that as long as they have lived in the house that strange things have happened like lights turning on and off on their own, water faucets running in the middle of the night and their dogs would bark at nothing at all. the man told her he and his significant other had both seen a lady like figure throughout the home on a couple occasions but it had never bothered them once.
                                I don't know if I believe in ghosts because I have never seen one but I do know my mom is a normal person who would have absolutely no reason to lie about something like this.
                                I have one encounter that I cant explain that I will try to post next.

Comment

Working...
                                X