No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont believe in none of this mess. But if i ever do see a ghost im gonna rip a monster fart and run his *** off!!!

Comment

That's just creepy

Comment

At our old house it was known by our neighbors that a man had been stabbed to death by his step kids and died in the front steps. Both my parents would hear someone walking in the hallway at night and were freaked out about it. I also experienced the lights coming on or off randomly.

The one I'll never forget was one morning when I went to the RR to brush my teeth. The door was closed and I could hear the water running and the sound of somone brushing their teeth. I knocked with no answer and the door was locked. I checked my parents room and my sisters room but nobody was there. I then realized that i was home alone because my mom had walked my sister down the streer to the bus stop. I ran outside and waited for my mom, when she walked back I told her what happened and together we cheked the bathroom again and this time the door was wide open and the water turned off.

Comment

Ok, so my ex and I moved into a house that was built in 2006 (moved in August of 2009) and we were expecting the birth of my son in November, all is well leading up to that. About 3 weeks after we brought him home, things started happening.

First incident was experienced by me. He was waking up every 2 hours to eat so it was my turn, fed him and put him back to bed in his crib. We swaddled him like a mummy and placed him on his side in a sleep positioner, helped him go right to sleep. He had one of those seahorse stuffed animals that plays music that he liked, so I turned it on and made the toy face to face with him. Went to the bathroom and while I was in there, the lights dimmed yellow twice, got out and looked to see if the power had surged, no clocks were blinking so I went to check back and make sure Austin was ok, the lights dimming had put me on edge. I used the glow of my cell phone to illuminate my son, and the toy was now facing upside down and away from him. I was like WTH??? Went to the 5 year old's room and he was sound asleep and he wasn't tall enough to reach in and manipulate the toy anyways. Checked my ex, she too was sawing logs. Freaked me out but I kinda blew it off.

Second incident, my ex worked at home nights while I was a cop on night shifts all the time. She calls me hysterical about 2am and tells me I have to come home NOW. I finally calm her down and ask her what is going on, she says, "Listen to this shart!!!!", puts the phone up to the white noise machine and I can hear it playing carnival music. This thing isn't a radio, it ONLY plays white noise, it sounds like the music from Stephen King's It when Pennywise hangs off that lamp post and is taking smack to the kids through the book!

Third and the most frequent incident was the front door jiggling all the time, I witnessed it, and so did my ex MIL and my ex. Also, the dog would always go to my son's room and stand at the doorway but would not go in there. He was always looking back over his shoulder like someone was in there. And when the door jiggled, he always alerted and stood at the front door like someone was about to walk through the door.

Lastly, the washing machine was canted at a 45 degree angle one day and we hadn't done laundry in 3 or 4 days.

I believed in ghosts before this but when it actually happens to you, it solidifies it.

Last quick hit. Worked a murder/suicide of an elderly couple my second year at the PD. About a year and a half later, the house is occupied by renters, go to a domestic there and follow the lady and her 5 year old son inside to get clothes so they can leave for the night. I ask her if she knows what happened in the house, she says, "Yeah, after about the 10th time my son told me there was an old man in his room all the time, I asked the mail man and he told me." The hairs stood up on the back of my neck. I asked the boy what the man looked like and he described him to a tee. The boy's room was also the room where grandpa killed grandma then offed himself, makes sense that he would be the one that hadn't crossed over yet because of the horrible act he commited.

Comment

Also forgot, we moved out in February, 3 months after my son was born. Neighbors said the previous couple that lived there didn't stay more than a few months, googled the address and didn't find any deaths or anything.

Haven't had any experiences since moving out.

Comment

Wow this is a crazy thread glad it was brought up. The soldiers story has to be the best by far out of this whole thread.

Comment

I have a few stories but none to amazing.
                First was when I lived with my parents every night when I went to bed I would push my door closed. My door was kind of stuck in the carpet but I knew how much force was needed to close it and on several occassions when I would go to push my door closed it would feel like someone was pushing against me and then a breeze of cool air would come through the crack and the door would close easily.
                Second was the house we lived in before that you could go outside early in the morning and smell fresh cigarette smoke.
                Third my fiance and sisnlaw was sitting on the couch watchin tv when a shadow appearred in front of them. There is a bar behind the couch and they say it was lke a man was was staring at them over the bar.
                The first and third stories are from the same house and the man that lived there before was run over by a train on the tracks behind the house about 100 yds.

Comment

Our washing machine started by itself the other morning at 4:45 am. My wife woke me up and said..."the washer just started by itself".

The lid has to be closed for it to run. The lid would have made a huge bang if it would have closed itself. She will start a load and leave the lid up. Once she closes the lid, it starts.

Just more crazy stuff around the house! Who knows....

Comment

Gekko my ex use to use the same line ;-)

Comment

Hey Nate. Call that blonde woman from long Island and she will come down and do a show with you in Brownfield.

Comment

Not a big believer in the supernatural, however when I was a kid my aunt made those same dolls that are in poltergeist and it scared the pants off me after I saw the movie. Had to get it out of the house.

Comment

Just tell it to leave in the name of Jesus, then believe its gone...it has to obey

Comment

It has to obey? How do you know the rules for ghosts?

Comment

If it is a demon than it will have to leave.

Comment

Been asked about updates:

We sold the house and moved.... Didnt realize how bad it had gotten. When you live with it everyday it becomes the norm... now in our new house we have zero problems....

Getting alot more sleep, overall health has improved and no more weird occurrences.

Comment

Working...
                                X