No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U see dead people. Get you a man of the cloth, and clear that sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by 13MWZ View Post
      Crazy, but I never thought of it like that, but yea I think your right. Shoot, come to think of it......this started shortly after I got home from my second deployment. Oh man that's weird stuff.
      Deployed where? Middle East? This spirit messes with statues of pigs, wine bottles and an American flag? Wears boots? Think hard.

Comment

Wow! I would bring in my childhood minister and 3 friends that are ordained! If that did not work......this sucker would be burned to the ground.
        Anyway, for those that bought homes is there not a clause in the mortage documents that the SELLAR must disclose these types of things???

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
          Deployed where? Middle East? This spirit messes with statues of pigs, wine bottles and an American flag? Wears boots? Think hard.
          Yes Sir, little over a year in Iraq, a few months at home then another year plus in Afghanistan. I never realy listed the things that happen untill now, never put 2 and 2 together untill you put it like that. That's some messed up stuff.

Comment

Yes Sir, little over a year in Iraq, a few months at home then another year plus in Afghanistan. I never realy listed the things that happen untill now, never put 2 and 2 together untill you put it like that. That's some messed up stuff.
            Can you think of how he may have become attached to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
              Bud is not following "us", he is following YOU.

Insert theme from Twilight Zone here

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post

Insert theme from Twilight Zone here
                Is there a Muslim version?

Comment

Alright, I'm freakin out now. I can think of MANY, but I would expect those to be more ****** at me and act more violently. There's only one I can think of that might "attach" to me and be playfull. Now I'm thinking 'Bud' might actually be a she. I made friends with a 11 year old girl, the daughter of our translator. She found out I'm from Texas and allways refered to me as 'Cowboy'. She said she wanted to move to Texas and be a cowgirl. She wanted to ride horses and wear cowboy boots. We would stop our patrol in her village often, she would come running up yelling "Cowboy! Cowboy! Go Texas!". I always made sure to being some kind of treat or present for her. We called her Dad (our translator) Alex because he looked like an Arab version of Alex Trabec, so I called her Ally because.....well I couldnt pronounce her name and it went with her dad's nickname. Alex asked me several times if I could take her away from there and keep her safe. Obviously I couldnt....and he knew that....but there's always room for hope. We rolled into Alex's village one morning and were going to pick him up for a mission, he had his funny looking little car loaded up and said he couldnt go, they were going to visit family. We wished them a safe trip, I told Ally I would bring her a soccer ball next time I came and handed her the bag of twizzlers I had brought for her. She giggled and ran into the car with her 2 brothers and mother as Alex shook our hands. We waited while LT updated higher that we were going without a translator. Loaded back into our vehicles and headed out. A few miles down the road we saw what was left of a white car. An IED that was meant for our patrol had hit Alex and his family instead. I completely forgot all my training about situational awareness, security, additional IEDs, ect. Soon as the truck stoped I jumped out and ran to their car. It was mangled and on it's side. Body parts all over. I saw Ally's foot still in her sandle and picked it up. My legs gave out and I hit me knees cradling her foot like it was a newborn puppy. Just thinking in my head that it should have been me, I'm so sorry, it should have been me.

Gun shots rang out, I didnt know if it was ours or theirs at first but next thing I knew I was returning fire at two men behind a small berm. One of our gunners shreded them. I thought I only fired a few rounds, but looked down at 2 empty mags on the ground and a lot of brass all over. When they came to get the bodies they litteraly used a snow shovel to scoop them up.....body parts, glass, sand, casings and all and dumped it all into buckets. Sence Ally could never come to the US now for some reason I thought I could bring a little of the US to her...I took the US flag off my sholder and put it in what I believed to be what was left of her right hand.

Oh my God. You're right. The casings, the flag, the pig statue, boots, the foot tapping......it makes sence now. Bud is Ally. She got to come to Texas and wear her cowboy boots! Oh my God!

Comment

Alright, I'm freakin out now. I can think of MANY, but I would expect those to be more ****** at me and act more violently. There's only one I can think of that might "attach" to me and be playfull. Now I'm thinking 'Bud' might actually be a she. I made friends with a 11 year old girl, the daughter of our translator. She found out I'm from Texas and allways refered to me as 'Cowboy'. She said she wanted to move to Texas and be a cowgirl. She wanted to ride horses and wear cowboy boots. We would stop our patrol in her village often, she would come running up yelling "Cowboy! Cowboy! Go Texas!". I always made sure to being some kind of treat or present for her. We called her Dad (our translator) Alex because he looked like an Arab version of Alex Trabec, so I called her Ally because.....well I couldnt pronounce her name and it went with her dad's nickname. Alex asked me several times if I could take her away from there and keep her safe. Obviously I couldnt....and he knew that....but there's always room for hope. We rolled into Alex's village one morning and were going to pick him up for a mission, he had his funny looking little car loaded up and said he couldnt go, they were going to visit family. We wished them a safe trip, I told Ally I would bring her a soccer ball next time I came and handed her the bag of twizzlers I had brought for her. She giggled and ran into the car with her 2 brothers and mother as Alex shook our hands. We waited while LT updated higher that we were going without a translator. Loaded back into our vehicles and headed out. A few miles down the road we saw what was left of a white car. An IED that was meant for our patrol had hit Alex and his family instead. I completely forgot all my training about situational awareness, security, additional IEDs, ect. Soon as the truck stoped I jumped out and ran to their car. It was mangled and on it's side. Body parts all over. I saw Ally's foot still in her sandle and picked it up. My legs gave out and I hit me knees cradling her foot like it was a newborn puppy. Just thinking in my head that it should have been me, I'm so sorry, it should have been me.

Gun shots rang out, I didnt know if it was ours or theirs at first but next thing I knew I was returning fire at two men behind a small berm. One of our gunners shreded them. I thought I only fired a few rounds, but looked down at 2 empty mags on the ground and a lot of brass all over. When they came to get the bodies they litteraly used a snow shovel to scoop them up.....body parts, glass, sand, casings and all and dumped it all into buckets. Sence Ally could never come to the US now for some reason I thought I could bring a little of the US to her...I took the US flag off my sholder and put it in what I believed to be what was left of her right hand.

Oh my God. You're right. The casings, the flag, the pig statue, boots, the foot tapping......it makes sence now. Bud is Ally. She got to come to Texas and wear her cowboy boots! Oh my God!
                    She is tapping your foot because she is ready to go home now. Even the shell casings fit. I am sorry for what you have endured so that I can sit on my porch and watch the stream flow. And very grateful.
                    Last edited by Deb; 11-11-2011, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                      I can be laying comfortably on the couch in my man cave, with the TV on and will hear softly at first and gets louder..... jim come help me.... JIM Come Help Me! JIM COME HELP ME!!!!!

I walk into the kitchen were the noise is coming from to find my wife with a load of laundry!!!
                      X2 but it's Kody

Tapatalk is King

Comment

Make sure you let her know shes welcome and give her her treats

Comment

Speachless......... Thank you for your commitment to serving and sacrifice.

Comment

Did you bring something of hers home with you?

Comment

Wow I'm speechless....
                              Thank you for your service sir

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Working...
                                X