X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boarwhisperer

Ive got 20 plus years of adjusting the burners......yep
    Deb
    I once worked at a cemetary/creamatorium.....I can tell you that the spirit world is real.
    kurt68

Well, I'm a Funeral Director of a morgue with over 300 people in it, let's just say I believe........
    What's with all you guys? If you're going to say anything at all it would be nice to hear a few stories.

Comment

What happens in the cemetary/ cremation facility stays there.

Comment

Originally posted by TXJon View Post
        What's with all you guys? If you're going to say anything at all it would be nice to hear a few stories.
        All I can really say is that after working on/with thousands of decedents, I have seen plenty. I watched an old man walk into a wall and disappear, I've been touched over and over by someone while sleeping, I believe it was my big brother that passed away about a month before it happened. Plenty of voices, knocking, whispering, things moved around and so on. I have things come up missing then show up in plain site out in the open. I do have a trail cam set up for the last couple of months, but unfortunately I can't post pics of them.

Comment

This one seems harmless enough to post. I would be at work very early in the morning, before sun up. There were two older graves containing a married couple. Each morning I would see two whispy bits of what appeared to be fog floating close together horizontal and low to the ground. A thin tendril of each was extended as if they were holding hands. As they reached their grave stones they disappeard. This did not happen just on foggy mornings, nor were they disturbed by breezy conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
            Ok I'm freaked out!

I set the other game cam in the hall where the cabinet doors come open. And just so you know its an hour ahead of time. I guess I set it wrong. I know this cuz I picked it up at 8:40 am and it stamped the last picture at 9:41:22.

I am not sure I even want to show what I found.

But yall asked for it!
            Well, I might be tempted to say that it may have been your wife in the pic but you would know if she is that height/shape/hair length etc...

I do find it interesting that the temp changed by 2 degrees in that pic.

Thanks for posting the pics!

Comment

Anyone notice the temp change with the figure

Comment

Kfd82 beat me to it

Comment

Against Better judgement I showed my wife. She thinks its her. But she says She doesnt remember going through their until 3am.

Showed her the pics of the baby monitor moving and she kinda freeked out. Neither of us were in the living room. Game cams are not going to be set again. Sorry guys. I just dont want to know.

Her words: "What if we do see something really creepy? We will have to move"

I will live with harmless ghost and weird stuff happening but Im not moving and remodeling again unless the ghost chip in some elbow grease!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                    Against Better judgement I showed my wife. She thinks its her. But she says She doesnt remember going through their until 3am.

Showed her the pics of the baby monitor moving and she kinda freeked out. Neither of us were in the living room. Game cams are not going to be set again. Sorry guys. I just dont want to know.

Her words: "What if we do see something really creepy? We will have to move"

I will live with harmless ghost and weird stuff happening but Im not moving and remodeling again unless the ghost chip in some elbow grease!
                    What exactly are you seeing in the baby monitor pics?

Comment

The monitor on table is slightly turned

Comment

Originally posted by Lafitte23 View Post
                        What exactly are you seeing in the baby monitor pics?
                        Wondered the same thing...
                        I looked at both pics for a while and it does look like it turned a little bit.

(I'm looking at the item on the coffee table. Looks like there is a mug of some kind, a roll of toilet paper, and the baby monitor is the white rectangle thing infront of the roll of toilet paper right?)

You can see more of the face/front of the monitor in the second pic, as if it was turned slightly towards the camera.

Its only a slight change and it took me a while to find it. (If I did find it. Could just be my eyes playing tricks on me. )

Comment

Pics of the baby monitor cropped and enlarged. Is there a difference?

Side by side comparison :

Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0258.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	23977116 Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0259.JPG
ID:	23977117

Top and bottom comparison :

Name:	PICT0258.JPG
ID:	23977116

Name:	PICT0259.JPG
ID:	23977117

Comment

I'm thinking this is probably a real live person, but the difference in temperature is intriguing.

Name:	PICT0045.JPG
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	23977118

Does your wife have short hair, was she wearing shirt and pants pajamas last night? The clothing doesnt look like a dress or gown, looks like 2 pieces of clothing - long sleeve shirt and long pants.
                            Last edited by kfd82; 02-19-2011, 10:30 AM.

Comment

I'm sitting here laughing at a bunch of you.... Especially you, Frank

I'm just more inclined to look for a normal reason -- is there a train track or highway near you? Airport??

Sure the baby monitor moved, it's as plain as day.

The baby monitor has a speaker in it....you know the thing that moves the air to produce sound?? Ever felt a bass thump? That's movement. Turn the volume up and it will move some more.

I think I had that same model, does it have four little hard plastic feet on the bottom? Mine used to jitter right off the glass top of the coffee table.

Now, if you tell me it was off, I'm gonna have to tell you the ghost turned it on!

Comment

The Baby monitor definitely turned more towards the cam. Its very easy to see the move when you are flipping through the pics in windows picture viewer. Its how I check all game trail pics, trains your eye even more to catch movement.

My wife was wearing pants and top. This could be her. Still feaked me out this morning. Because of the time. Didnt think she was up then. But we are feeding a baby at every 3 hour intervals and sleep is not longer a privilege!

I have no explanation for the baby monitor, or all the other stuff that happens around the house.

Comment

Working...
                                X