Top Drive/High Rack Vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Drive/High Rack Vehicles

Anyone have one? If so, who built it? Pics if you have them! Thanks!

Spring,
    Contact Pete at 956-744-7614, he builds them and we just bought one from him. They are great tools and fun for the entire family. Just be careful because the bumps on the road dont look as big from up there. Tell him Jerry sent you..he has lots of pictures of rigs he has built.

Jerry

Comment

I have a really good friend selling a great top drive truck if you are interested.

It was built by Hy-Lift and it is a 2000 Chevy 2500 ext cab. It has the top drive plus a hylift on the back so you can really get up there but, not while driving.

If you are interested in it let me know and I can get pictures I am sure. I think he was wanting 16-17K or something like that?

Comment

Pete Mims is owner of Brushbuster in Laredo...
        Jerryg

Comment

find a local welder to build your rack. also your local shadetree mechanic can make it a drive top. do this you'll save thousands trust me. By the way use an extended cab truck NOT a suburban.

Comment

As with anything.....You get what you pay for...

Jerryg

Comment

I would flip that thing over

Comment

I've got a jeep (manual transmission) with a high rack on it, but I was thinking about buying a bronco (automatic transmission) and converting it to a top drive. A few of the guys we hunt with have top drives, and man they are a lot of fun! I appreciate all the info!

Comment

Here is my buddy's that we use in Mexico...

Comment

Now that's a set-up Boomboom! Did he buy that or have it built?

Comment

He built it...

Comment

I think it would be fun to try and build one, build the first one learn from your mistakes and sell it then build yourself one.....

Comment

Working...
                        X