No announcement yet.

Granger Ranger 2011 Extreme Hunt - "We Don't Rent Pigs"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are correct, Danno. Draft is 12" and probably needs 18-20". Going to bring a spare prop and hope for the best.

Comment

Draft is 12" and probably needs 18-20"
      You can run the channel fine - just stay away from those 16" deep stumps
      Last edited by Wildman; 01-18-2011, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Hey guys, Got a buddy from Michigan that will be in town during the Ranger hunt and wants to hunt. Does anyone know if he can get soemthing like a 3 day hunting license and APH permit?
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
          Put some soap on. You will be fine. Hopefully, if my co-jackass captain brings his salt we can get some crappie fillets in the boat. Should be able to find them with the new DSI unit
          Have salt, will fish! Wait, you were talkin' 'bout me right??? The co-captain part thre me off; I get treated more like a bosun's mate! :0

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
            Hey guys, Got a buddy from Michigan that will be in town during the Ranger hunt and wants to hunt. Does anyone know if he can get soemthing like a 3 day hunting license and APH permit?
            Thanks
            Yes, he can get a Non-resident 5-Day Special hunting License for $48, good for five consecutive days and good for hogs. Then he needs the APH Permit as well.

TP$W License descriptions.

Comment

I dug through the garage and found my extra prop when I got home. Hopefully it stays in the box!

I think there is reason enough to go on this hunt for nothing more than learning all the code words and inside jokes that you guys always talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                I dug through the garage and found my extra prop when I got home. Hopefully it stays in the box!

I think there is reason enough to go on this hunt for nothing more than learning all the code words and inside jokes that you guys always talk about.
                Aside from the rumble of your stomach on sunday morning, the lack of sleep cause of that dang Granger Gorilla, there is no reason to not look forwardto this hunt every year. Once you do it, you'll mark your calender every year.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post

Code words, what do you mean code words?

Rule number 1 is:
                  Upi hpyys hp yp lmpe!

Comment

Rat; stop speaking in tongues you'll scare the children.
                    Hoping to walk some new ground this year, get some separation, and get into some hogs. First year, about three years ago, I saw plenty passing at wharp 6.5. Think I even heard a hemi. Hope, to have some saunter past me this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                      Wow, impressive turn out so far. Going to need two pigs this year.
                      That's what I said. So DM you get one and I'll get number two. Simple, right?????? PS - I have a couple extra hog permits, if you run out.

Comment

Im planning on getting out there around noonish on Friday. I dont have a boat and need a ride. Im from the area and know the river a little bit. If somebody needs a co-pilot I would be happy to meet at boat ramp and help launch and get down the river for a ride. I know where primative camp is but I dont know 100% of stump locations. Maybe 40-60%. I think I have a working cast net.

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
                          Are any of you ladies bringing your better half?
                          Thats a good one. My better half only camps in our travel trailer. I would love top see the look on her face if I presented her with the invitation. Well....I already know that look.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                            Thats a good one. My better half only camps in our travel trailer. I would love top see the look on her face if I presented her with the invitation. Well....I already know that look.
                            still trying to figure out how to get my 5th wheel acrost the river so my wife will come to the hunt

Comment

Is there a Ho-Jo nearby Primitive Camp. My wife needs room service.

Paintman, just pull it down the trail. You and Grinderboy should be able to get 'r done.

Danny made me clean mud with a toothbrussh last year that was a bit harsh. Did try to keep the mess to a minimum. Thanks for the ride Danny.

This year hope to have my baby canoe patched up. Then I can cruise the river looking for a decenter spot to chase piggies.
                              Last edited by Wudstix; 01-19-2011, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Got a nice sow tonight. Anyone that can help me resize the pics it would be appreciated cause the system says they are to large.
                                Hopefully get a few more before the ranger hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X